lawless-banner-poster.jpg
    Just watched this on netflix. Thought it was brilliant! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    lawless-banner-poster.jpg
    Just watched this on netflix. Thought it was brilliant! :lol:

I'm yet to see this movie :( Did look good :)

I'm just about to watch F&F6.....yes again but when you can watch it whenever you want of course im gonna watch it more than once :lol:

1369668727_Fast_Furious_6_a_l.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    I cant wait for Kick A$$ 2 and The Worlds End to come out, going to see those with my dad.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just saw G.I Joe 2, not bad, but I was bummed that Channing Tatum wasn't in much of it
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    Took our grandminions to DespicableMe2 yesterday... Hilarious, though I do miss some of the movie because I'm watching their reactions instead of the screen. I'll catch it again on Netflix or TV when I can watch without distractions :D
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    watch the wolverine cool
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited August 2013
    Monsters university what a great film which was 12 years in the making :!:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Grown Ups, in preparation for the new one!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    Took our grandminions to DespicableMe2 yesterday... Hilarious, though I do miss some of the movie because I'm watching their reactions instead of the screen. I'll catch it again on Netflix or TV when I can watch without distractions :D

We've got that on dvd great movie my kids love it :) Ok ok i like it too 1wc01R2.gif
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    watch the wolverine cool

Sooo wanna see that film :( Looks awesome, I heard it meant to continue on from X-Men3 is that right?
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    So many movies to watch and not enough time. You nice people of the forum are responsible. :D
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    I watched a Serbian Film on youtube the other day and wow. This film is beyond disturbing, yet I couldn't stop watching it. I have to say it was a well done movie, but it is just so gross and disturbing that I don't know how I feel about it. I have to say the story was pretty good, but there were some pretty messed up moments. I guess I Liked/Hated the movie...
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    watched identity theif last weekend.

horrible bosses tonight.

an inadvertent jason bateman double feature.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Im just watching The Bourne Identity on itv2+1
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    tumblr_mgs8a0dxQA1rmxq7lo1_500.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Paranormal Activity 1 :lol:

Paranormal-Activity-GIF-paranormal-activity-30543464-500-280.gif
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    Next

HorrorGIF.gif
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited August 2013
    WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you tell I'm excited? :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you tell I'm excited? :lol:

You seen it or going to see it???????? I'm trying to get Trinity to come with me wanna see this film BADLY!!!!
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:

You seen it or going to see it???????? I'm trying to get Trinity to come with me wanna see this film BADLY!!!!

I'm going tomorrow night! Hopefully you can get out bro :D