EA Forums - Banner

Can't Log Into Game Using Phone

How long have you left the donut spinning for? Sometimes my game takes quite a while to load then freezes on a still donut and boom im in :)

Do you have many friend requests pending? That can/is a known issue to cause lag and not accessing the game, you need to go onto Origin Download to sort those out (sorry if you knew this already)

Replies

• adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    I probably only waited like a minute and a half for the doughnut, no patience haha. I don't think I have any friend requests pending, is there a way to check on the computer and not on the game?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    I probably only waited like a minute and a half for the doughnut, no patience haha. I don't think I have any friend requests pending, is there a way to check on the computer and not on the game?

Yeah you need to login to Origin and download, so you can check for pending requests that might not be on your game, there have been people in the past that have had over 200 requests and not even known about it and deleting these really helped their game :) although im not saying this will help as you may have none pending but certainly worth a look :)

Here's the link:
    http://www.origin.com/uk/download
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks, gonna go check it right now.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ok cool let us know :) Hope it helps :D
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just downloaded it and checked, and I have no friend requests...I'm going to see how long the doughnut screen takes
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    I just downloaded it and checked, and I have no friend requests...I'm going to see how long the doughnut screen takes

Oh thats a shame was kinda hoping you was going to say you had loads and now the game loads fine lol

Let the game load for as long as possible, is your phone rammed of memory? All apps are closed down?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:

Oh thats a shame was kinda hoping you was going to say you had loads and now the game loads fine lol

Let the game load for as long as possible, is your phone rammed of memory? All apps are closed down?
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    All apps are closes and I have like 2gb of memory left on my phone. I have been staring at the doughnut now fro almost 4 minutes and nothing, the doughnut didn't even stutter, which for me normally means the game is almost loaded.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    All apps are closes and I have like 2gb of memory left on my phone. I have been staring at the doughnut now fro almost 4 minutes and nothing, the doughnut didn't even stutter, which for me normally means the game is almost loaded.

Hmm not sure what else to suggest other than doing a hard reset of your phone :(
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    This may be dumb, but what do you mean by a hard reset of my phone> Like turning it completely off then back on again?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    This may be dumb, but what do you mean by a hard reset of my phone> Like turning it completely off then back on again?

Yeah kinda, hold down the off button and the home button (at the same time) till you see the "apple" symbol :) then let it re-boot
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I also find doing a network reset helps sometimes. Mine does what yours does neo. Donut stops spinning and then you think it's frozen, then it opens.
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I also find doing a network reset helps sometimes. Mine does what yours does neo. Donut stops spinning and then you think it's frozen, then it opens.

How do you do a network reset? I believe I just reset my phone and it didn't change anything.

Edit: Found out how to do network reset.
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    Weird, I just turned my wifi off and used 4G and it worked.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    Weird, I just turned my wifi off and used 4G and it worked.

Maybe the connection to your wifi wasnt holding up strongly? :?
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    Maybe, but I can use youtube and the internet on my phone just fine, and it says I have full bars when I turn on wifi
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    Maybe, but I can use youtube and the internet on my phone just fine, and it says I have full bars when I turn on wifi

I've had that before when it says full bars but sometimes the router does need a reset, of course you could just be having trouble with the game which is known to happen a lot, you might find tomorrow it will work fine :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!