EA Forums - Banner

I noticed not very many people were visiting my squidport, so I deleted all the roads. Worth It.

HaHa I like Homers position, It looks like he got thrown out of Planet Hype and is really sad.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    HaHa I like Homers position, It looks like he got thrown out of Planet Hype and is really sad.

:lol: good spot i didnt see him sulking there :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited July 2013
    Milhouse looks like he's doing something inappropriate with the blue Funzo.

And Ms. Krabapple seems to be ashing her cigarette into Barney's mouth. Yummy.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Bah! Who needs roads anyway? :wink: Cars can't even drive or be placed on them! :mrgreen:
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I liked how abe's sleeping in the plant.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bah! Who needs roads anyway? :wink: Cars can't even drive or be placed on them! :mrgreen:

tumblr_m5f2kof1em1qcv5upo1_500.gif
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ha! That place is poppin'!! 8)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It looks like Maggie is riding piggy-back on Krusty's back.

Your boardwalk is super crowded! LOL there must be some event going on, maybe some sort of promotional to celebrate it's opening? LOL. So everybody is down there for the event?

:P
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ha ha, it's cool. I have never seen so many people in SP. Krusty is taking Maggie and Mr Teeny for a walk and she is thrilled.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ha ha, it's cool. I have never seen so many people in SB. Krusty is taking Maggie and Mr Teeny for a walk and she is thrilled.

Jinx!! You owe me a soda!

LOL we both noticed Maggie but I posted about it 7 seconds before you. Copy cat (LOL).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ha ha, it's cool. I have never seen so many people in SB. Krusty is taking Maggie and Mr Teeny for a walk and she is thrilled.

Whats SB?? :?
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

LOL we both noticed Maggie but I posted about it 7 seconds before you. Copy cat (LOL).

Hahaha, indeed I'm a copycat. It's the second time I do this today and I am always the last :lol:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Hahaha, indeed I'm a copycat. It's the second time I do this today and I am always the last :lol:

That's a sure sign that you are now a regular. You have a weird forum mind meld going on. Remember Toy Store? Uni-mind! LOL
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    GOOD GLAYVEN :shock:

y2UsBez.png

Sadly by the time Professor John Nerdelbaum Frink, Jr figured it out....it was all but too late :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Disclaimer...No actual characters were harmed during the production of this post
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    GOOD GLAYVEN :shock:

y2UsBez.png

Sadly by the time Professor John Nerdelbaum Frink, Jr figured it out....it was all but too late :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Disclaimer...No actual characters were harmed during the production of this post
    Awesome.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

lol, you are now officially hired as my proof reader. I am in desperate need of one. I probably have more messages edited than anyone else in the forum :oops:
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    It looks like Maggie is riding piggy-back on Krusty's back.

Your boardwalk is super crowded! LOL there must be some event going on, maybe some sort of promotional to celebrate it's opening? LOL. So everybody is down there for the event?

:P

I was just gonna say!

that was such a great thought, although I personally find it harder to find my characters when they go to the squidport!
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks like Skinner is sleep walking, probably dreaming of Nam :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Neo wrote:

lol, you are now officially hired as my proof reader. I am in desperate need of one. I probably have more messages edited than anyone else in the forum :oops:

Haha! Gotcha again childish_teasing_smiley.gif
    Looks like Skinner is sleep walking, probably dreaming of Nam :mrgreen:

Nice catch :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!