The EA Logo
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Krusty's Last Gasp Online: Changes
September 12, 2019 6:49AM
September 11th Update (4.39.5; Krusty's Last Gasp Online)
The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
September 12, 2019 9:10AM
September 12, 2019 2:18PM
yea they didn't change anythin XD but just in case another update patch gets released
September 12, 2019 11:51PM
edited September 2019
Here are some things that haven't changed with the update.
* Item limit still at 13000.
* Consistent Bart Screens and crashing issues still present.
* Sound effect bug on loading screen still present.
* Land tokens are still only available through daily challenges and Golden Goose Realty.
* Guts of War Statue dimensions are still the same regardless of what direction its facing.
* Some random wording and punctuation needs correcting in dialogue or quests from the past.
* Canadian Flanders and Baby Marge still don't have a solo 24 hour task and Baby Lisa doesn't have a solo 1 hour task.
* Krusty's task at the Last Gasp Stage isn't visual or animated.
* Moe's Express Lemonade still doesn't have a menu to send the Simpsons Babies there (like Moe's Express does with Moe & the Barflies.
* Lenny and Carl don't have a task at Moe's Express Lemonade (bonus if they have a visual to become baby versions of themselves like Barney, Homer and Moe when they go here and when they're done Lenny and Carl go back to their adult selves).
* Another thing(s) that hasn't changed but should be.
Edit: added some more things that should be changed.
Post edited by torin8337 on
September 14, 2019 1:22AM
Dont forget that all the simpsons babies should sit at moes lemonade stand IMHO
Reply to this topic
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!