EA Forums - Banner

Best way to invest $1M?

If your doing house farming already get some more houses I don't know what lvl you are but youvan start buying volley ball nets to jump the xp so you can get donuts then use donuts to buy items to increase precent bonus white picket fence hammock 40 donut cars and mini nuke all give same percent bonus per donut spent nuke is best though takes up lease amount of space

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    doug1188 wrote:
    Should I just double up on the houses I currently have?
    Yeah, just buy more land and add more houses.
  • doug1188
    46 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm at level 30 with a little less than 40k XP before I reach 31. I have 30 donuts right now and don't mind spending those, as long as they are on the right items. What would be the best way to spend the 30 donuts?
  • doug1188
    46 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm glad I looked in my inventory. I have 11 white picket fences that I just put up. Is there any way to find out how much Bonus I'm getting without adding everything up myself?
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    You do have to add it up yourself but the easiest way is to harvest money from a Gulp n Blow. It gives you $100 so if you for instance get $150 you know you're bonus is 50%.
  • doug1188
    46 posts
    edited July 2013
    I bought 3 homer hammocks which is the same as 15 picket fences.

For the people that house farm, which houses and how many do you have? What's your income?

Edit: up to 136 blue houses now and my bonus is 20.5%. Any other tips would be great. Thanks
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.