EA Forums - Banner

can we get who shot mr burns halloween event

I eman we don't know the reason why maggie shot mr burns or why maggie even shoots people.

Replies

• We recently just had a who shot Mr burns mini event. You could also watch the episode to why she shot burns as well.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I eman we don't know the reason why maggie shot mr burns or why maggie even shoots people.

OOH YES!
    Wasn't that because he tried to take candy from a baby?
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    We recently just had a who shot Mr burns mini event. You could also watch the episode to why she shot burns as well.

Which one was that then???
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • KLmaker wrote: »

OOH YES!
    Wasn't that because he tried to take candy from a baby?
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    We recently just had a who shot Mr burns mini event. You could also watch the episode to why she shot burns as well.

Which one was that then???

It was the Who Shot Mr. Burns (part three )mini event that happened last year.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • If anything you might be better off asking for a:
    Who Mr. Burns Shot Event.

An event that has Mr. Burns shooting at different characters in each act for a different reason or purpose.....or dementia.
  • No, this year's THOH is about Marge's witch coven. Patty and Selma with get witch skins and a few others. You'll be able to cast spells on your neighbors characters, turning then into zombies, ghosts and bats. All children will trick or treat because that's what children do on Halloween. The Nightmare Pile will get an upgrade to send all children trick or treating. It's going to be the best THOH yet.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    No, this year's THOH is about Marge's witch coven. Patty and Selma with get witch skins and a few others. You'll be able to cast spells on your neighbors characters, turning then into zombies, ghosts and bats. All children will trick or treat because that's what children do on Halloween. The Nightmare Pile will get an upgrade to send all children trick or treating. It's going to be the best THOH yet.

Yes, yes yes!
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    No, this year's THOH is about Marge's witch coven. Patty and Selma with get witch skins and a few others. You'll be able to cast spells on your neighbors characters, turning then into zombies, ghosts and bats. All children will trick or treat because that's what children do on Halloween. The Nightmare Pile will get an upgrade to send all children trick or treating. It's going to be the best THOH yet.

Yes, yes yes!

Friend visits, a game, crafting, please, please please!
  • probably end up being a multi event anyways.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Unfortunately, certainty.
  • but the multi event is perfect for Halloween. they finally have a reason to do 4 different stories. just like an actual THOH episode ( i know they have 3 but multi events are 4 stories)