EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone else's device just decided to shut them out.

Got characters in event, most on 24hr, a couple in metal recycling, going in every hour and coming out without any problems.
Just got on ipad and asked to login, but it doesn't recognise something, even though it is exactly the same as I have just done here.
My town is gone and it wants to do an anonymous one from start???
Anyone else or just me???
Or any ideas???

Replies

• I got kicked out of my account yesterday and havent been able to log back in. I keep getting an error message.
  • You might try going to Origin online and changing your password then try again. Make sure to clear your cache or reboot device
  • Around about the same time I had a couple of Bart screens, but also, when I typed the iPad's pin it didn't do anything, I even typed it twice, and when it did start to work some of the dots were lit but not all, it was like the lag when collecting taxes and so on where money and xp just stay there in mid air, eventually it suddenly burst into life and all was right again at the same time as logging in???

The cache was empty because I was constantly emptying it to get a different screen to come up.
    Never done anything like this before, for it to have happened at the same time I think it must have been iPad's fault, that and the other games left on there by iPad's owner???
  • Every time I play I get message saying sign into another device I click play nothing happen saying it’s lose it data but nothing happen still sign in but I get a update same constant update every 2 or 3 time I play it with same size update
  • Every time I play I get message saying sign into another device I click play nothing happen saying it’s lose it data but nothing happen still sign in but I get a update same constant update every 2 or 3 time I play it with same size update
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/192785/possible-solutions-for-re-downloading-apple-devices-troubleshooting-tips#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS