EA Forums - Banner

Level 32 info

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Where the heck am I going to put all this stuff?

Are we getting more land?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing... I wonder how big Kamp Krusty will actually be since it's a building..

It doesn't appear there's any land coming with any of the next updates other than the separate map
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I'm putting the Film Set with Krusty-Lu and Channel 6... no idea where else it could possibly go

So far, I am thinking of putting it in my forest for the background and what you said.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I'm putting the Film Set with Krusty-Lu and Channel 6... no idea where else it could possibly go

So far, I am thinking of putting it in my forest for the background and what you said.

:thumbup:

Considering the scenery aspect of it, I think it would fit well in a forest
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing... I wonder how big Kamp Krusty will actually be since it's a building..

It doesn't appear there's any land coming with any of the next updates other than the separate map

My guess is that EA thought that we would leave the beachfront land for future updates and not use it all up immediately :mrgreen:.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Is that a **** with a grenade on the Film Set or am I hallucinating?

:)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I'm going to have to demolish my garden (the only 3D item I have) and make my neighborhood much smaller. I suppose I could get rid of the canals, but I love my waterways! LOL.

Oh well, no use in borrowing trouble before it starts. We will see when the stuff comes what happens.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

My guess is that EA thought that we would leave the beachfront land for future updates and not use it all up immediately :mrgreen:.

OH!! Good point!! You just made me excited, I put up some beach front houses, I could remove those. Yay. They aren't needed for my rating, I just thought they looked cool. I also made a little beach front park and riverwalk area that could easily be removed.

I completely forgot about that, lol.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I'm going to have to demolish my garden (the only 3D item I have) and make my neighborhood much smaller. I suppose I could get rid of the canals, but I love my waterways! LOL.

Oh well, no use in bothering trouble before it starts. We will see when the stuff comes what happens.

I hope you don't get rid of the garden! Best one I've ever seen

:)
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    awesome info wolfcastles mansion looks great definitely going to put near the beach

but?! if Rod and Todd have a task at sir putts a lot does that mean for people who weren't hear a v day can get it again seems strange changing there minds about things that were limited time
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    awesome info wolfcastles mansion looks great definitely going to put near the beach

but?! if Rod and Todd have a task at sir putts a lot does that mean for people who weren't hear a v day can get it again seems strange changing there minds about things that were limited time

Hmmm that's a good point. Maybe the mini golf quests don't take place there... but where else could they be, I was thinking maybe inside Kamp Krusty, but those quests come before the Kamp is built.
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    Eeeee I'm so excited for the updates!

tumblr_lvhg7ecmgj1r7u4j8o1_250.gif
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013

I guess we'll have to wait and see...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013

It might just be locked like the way those who didn't get Kang can't make Bart run from him? Although, they seem to have set a precedence for releasing limited time items again when they made Fat Tony available again. So maybe they will do that again?

OK so speculating here but that movie set is **** ugly, I'm glad that it might be a real cost item so I can make the choice to not get it. If the speculation were that it was game cash? It would go straight into storage.

Digging the ice statue, hope we can get more than one. I am really not happy that we could only get one boardwalk fountain.

The gym? MEH - it's alright but the Wolfcastle mansion and billboard are cool.

Do you guys think the billboard will be the same size as the other one we got?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

It might just be locked like the way those who didn't get Kang can't make Bart from him? Although, they seem to have set a precedence for releasing limited time items again when they made Fat Tony available again. So maybe they will do that again?

OK so speculating here but that movie set is **** ugly, I'm glad that it might be a real cost item so I can make the choice to not get it. If the speculation were that it was game cash? It would go straight into storage.

Digging the ice statue, hope we can get more than one. I am really not happy that we could only get one boardwalk fountain.

Film Set isn't at all what I had pictured. Can't wait to see the complaints when people see what looks to be a **** with the red armband

Billboard looks roughly the same size, maybe a little bigger... glad it's a different color than the other one

I like the Ice Statue too, think it could go in a lot of places if we can get multiples
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

It might just be locked like the way those who didn't get Kang can't make Bart from him? Although, they seem to have set a precedence for releasing limited time items again when they made Fat Tony available again. So maybe they will do that again?

Film Set isn't at all what I had pictured. Can't wait to see the complaints when people see what looks to be a **** with the red armband

Billboard looks roughly the same size, maybe a little bigger... glad it's a different color than the other one

I like the Ice Statue too, think it could go in a lot of places if we can get multiples

UGH - I just realized that if I want McBain? I have to get that ugly filmset. I bet it's one of those things where you have to have it out too or the character goes away. What to do....what to do....I really don't want it.

LOL, I thought the same thing when I read that **** thing. This game, it really can't help itself....can it? I'm dreading the dialogue for that one.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

UGH - I just realized that if I want McBain? I have to get that ugly filmset. I bet it's one of those things where you have to have it out too or the character goes away. What to do....what to do....I really don't want it.

LOL, I thought the same thing when I read that **** thing. This game, it really can't help itself....can it? I'm dreading the dialogue for that one.

I know right, that might be the ugliest building/deco yet. At least it's cheaper than most building/character combos, but being an ugly building/skin combo, I still think it's overpriced.

Smart by EA, they probably knew the only way anyone would buy that stupid thing is if they bundled it with McBain

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Bring on all the stuff for this update......boatload is ready and waiting for the prem items ;)

Gonna start demolishing my town over the next few days to get all the new items in :)

The **** dialogue should be interesting specially with this forum :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    Maybe the set can be hidden behind the Springfield sign, or a large building??
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Maybe the set can be hidden behind the Springfield sign, or a large building??

Definitely.

McBain may have the coolest task ever... battle ****'s .. lol ... while shooting what appears to be 2 M16's in the air... looks amazing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.