EA Forums - Banner

Level 32 info

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm excited for the monkey bars. They've been a long time coming. Considering that you can use Santa Homer with Santa's Village in storage, it's possible the film set with the McBain costume works the same.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Im liking the fact that McBain is getting a few of the older building back into action :) Filming his films there etc. :)

Liking Wolfcastles 36hr task
    Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im liking the fact that McBain is getting a few of the older building back into action :) Filming his films there etc. :)

Emoticon38.gif

LOL .. that is a good one

I just noticed that.. El Chemistri and Pimento Grove!!! About time.

Dromtsul --- Good point.. and I agree the Monkey Bars are long overdue, can't wait for them.

Edit: New tasks for Homer, Cletus, and Moe?? Awesome. Especially with one being at Pimento Grove. Planet Hype getting a task too, maybe EA does know what they're doing? :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Emoticon38.gif

LOL .. that is a good one

I just noticed that.. El Chemistri and Pimento Grove!!! About time.

Dromtsul --- Good point.. and I agree the Monkey Bars are long overdue, can't wait for them.

That task better be an outdoor task :twisted:

Just hope those tasks for those buildings aren't the usual one of for the quests :(

Looking forward to the monkey bars too :)
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    Moe's **** patrons at pimento grove.....halloween related??
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe the set can be hidden behind the Springfield sign, or a large building??

LOL great minds and all that! I was just staring at my town wondering if I could smash it up behind that sign somehow.

I have to get McBain....his animation is awesome. He will forever be firing his M16's in the air....oh....can't wait to get a screenshot of him firing those and (GAH!! His name is escaping me...too early in the morning) testing his flamethrower together. It will look like they are battling it out.

@Dromstul - I hope you are right. I would get it for the character but want to be able to hide that ugly thing.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What is a left-handed roadster? I've seen guesses we might be getting this thing.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I duno what you all talking about that film set looks wicked Emoticon38.gif I know where im putting that already :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    What is a left-handed roadster? I've seen guesses we might be getting this thing.

I think it's a car Mr. Burns bought if I remember correctly, can't find an image though and don't remember what episode
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I duno what you all talking about that film set looks wicked Emoticon38.gif I know where im putting that already :lol:

In your inventory??

:)

I'm really just speculating here but the last two times the update files went on the server, the update was released less than 12 hours later.... not to get anyone's hopes up but my guess for 31 is tomorrow :)

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Mine will go right next to Krustylou Studios....of course..... :wink:
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    I like more use for the film set than the ice sculpture.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

In your inventory??

I'm really just speculating here but the last two times the update files went on the server, the update was released less than 12 hours later.... not to get anyone's hopes up but my guess for 31 is tomorrow :)

LOL! STOP THAT!!

We will get angry posts if it doesn't happen. They won't see the part where you say "don't want to get anybody's hopes up" and will take it as a known fact.

Only EA knows when the releases will really happen and they ain't talking.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

In your inventory??

LOL! STOP THAT!!

We will get angry posts if it doesn't happen. They won't see the part where you say "don't want to get anybody's hopes up" and will take it as a known fact.

Only EA knows when the releases will really happen and they ain't talking.

Lol... good point

I expect some nasty pm's tomorrow when it doesn't come

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think I have the next 2 levels planned out in my head now :). Hopefully, for once, the plan works :mrgreen:.

If the size of the film set is right, I have got a great plan for it (I hope). Will be using the crashed UFO, the grasshoppers and my campsite to create a movie scene. Hopefully it will look as good as it does in my head :).

As for level 32, a whole column will have moved to expand the forest :).

Can't wait for all of this, but unfortunately I have to :(.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Found the Left Handed Roadster...

Another car... Kinda cool .. Old school...

JNr1bVZ.jpg
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:thumbup: me too!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I think it's a car Mr. Burns bought if I remember correctly, can't find an image though and don't remember what episode

Maybe his car looks like this? Obviously I know it wont but I was looking for a pic of a roadster and came across this pic Emoticon38.gif

2006-03-12_Simpsons-2006.03.14-21.55.06.jpg

Edit: Beat by Chrisp but tbf I am at work :lol: plus my pic is bigger ;)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Found the Left Handed Roadster...

Another car... Kinda cool .. Old school...

JNr1bVZ.jpg

That looks like a donut item. I didn't get the black limo, was being cheap at the time and when I finally got over that? It was gone. Will get this one, at least one.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Maybe his car looks like this? Obviously I know it wont but I was looking for a pic of a roadster and came across this pic Emoticon38.gif

2006-03-12_Simpsons-2006.03.14-21.55.06.jpg

That IS the left handed roadster! I just found a roadster blog where someone talks about Mr. Burns buying it because he wanted left handed controls

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.