EA Forums - Banner

Level 32 info

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I figured out where I will put the ugly movie set, I'll move the Krusty Burger on my movie set lot (Krustylu Studios). No idea where I will put it since I'm out of room lol but I'll figure it out.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I figured out where I will put the ugly movie set, I'll move the Krusty Burger on my movie set lot (Krustylu Studios). No idea where I will put it since I'm out of room lol but I'll figure it out.

:thumbup:

I think that's the best(only?) place.

Although I like Sahls idea of putting it in the forest or a movie scene with the UFO and Grasshopper.

But depending on size, I'm almost definitely putting it at Krustylu
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I figured out where I will put the ugly movie set

Its not ugly!! :lol: Its look great :):mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • VAYA28
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    i think the Movie-Set is great.

Cleared my area near Channel6-Krustylu - put a fence around it - and plant a lot of trees

VAYA
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Link please, really want to see how large they look so I can prepare, don't have a lot of land yet really.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Link please, really want to see how large they look so I can prepare, don't have a lot of land yet really.

Can't post it here, sorry, it's against TOS to post links to the site.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The movie set looks really great :D ,
    Cant wait to get it. Everything in my Springfield is already arranged to place it. Yay

One question: why does ea not allow to post pics? Isn't that part of the per fun for an update?
  • ATOMIKHOOLIGAN
    155 posts
    edited July 2013
    Can some one PM me the link, I can't wait!
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    The movie set looks really great :D ,
    Cant wait to get it. Everything in my Springfield is already arranged to place it. Yay

One question: why does ea not allow to post pics? Isn't that part of the per fun for an update?

You can post as many pics of them as you want.....AFTER it's been released officially into the game :wink:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think I'm in trouble. All this new content and nowhere to put it :lol:
  • frootloops917
    56 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The prices for the gym and mansion are a lot lower than I expected.

Crazy low! Can't believe it. Half the price of Herman's...

I've read somewhere, that there is a specific multiplier for each level. So maybe this is the basic price and could be, that the price will increase if you're on a higher level.

Is it allowed to post the link here for this topic (level multiplier) ?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I've read somewhere, that there is a specific multiplier for each level. So maybe this is the basic price and could be, that the price will increase if you're on a higher level.

If it's not on this site, it's probably safer to copy and paste that info.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I initially thought that too, but I don't think that's the case. When the Herman prices got uploaded to the server they were the same for me at level 30 as the ones posted, so I'm assuming the Mansion will actually cost me the price listed. You may be right though
  • ATOMIKHOOLIGAN
    155 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

I initially thought that too, but I don't think that's the case. When the Herman prices got uploaded to the server they were the same for me at level 30 as the ones posted, so I'm assuming the Mansion will actually cost me the price listed. You may be right though

This is off topic, could you please send me the Link via PM.
  • frootloops917
    56 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

If it's not on this site, it's probably safer to copy and paste that info.
    Here's the info I spoke about:

All the regular building have a base price in the files – the price they will eventually drop to. But the highest 5 levels also have a multiplier at work, which keeps the prices of the regular buildings high until a new level is released. The levels and their multipliers are as follows:

Level 24: 1.3x
    Level 25: 1.3x
    Level 26: 1.4x
    Level 27: 1.6x
    Level 28: 2x
    Level 29: 3x

That means that buildings up to level 23 are now selling at their base price and shouldn’t drop any lower. But for buildings from level 24 and up, the multiplier keeps the price high until the next level increase. And when level 30 is released, this is what should happen:

Level 24: no multiplier (base price)
    Level 25: 1.3x
    Level 26: 1.3x
    Level 27: 1.4x
    Level 28: 1.6x
    Level 29: 2x
    Level 30: 3x

The idea seems to be to make it more challenging to save up the cash to build the latest buildings, theoretically keeping players busy until the next level is released (there’s currently about 4-6 weeks between levels).

The multiplier has confused writers on some sites, and some have suggested that it creates different prices according to the level you’re at (that is, level 29 players pay more than level 24 players). That’s not the case. Comments through this site clearly indicate that every player gets the same prices. And it’s worth noting that the prices of premium buildings don’t change, though, and nor do decoration prices. What it does mean is that ever-changing prices means that it’s a while before the prices you see in walkthroughs (including the ones on this site) become stable.

We'll see, when the update arrives. Hopefully soon :) Can't wait. :)
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Maybe EA are making the prices for the new buildings lower because they know we're going to be spending a LOT of money on the Kamp Krusty items when it gets released...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Maybe EA are making the prices for the new buildings lower because they know we're going to be spending a LOT of money on the Kamp Krusty items when it gets released...

More like break us in gently for the massive increase of cost when Krustyland lands :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SorryWeAre0_o
    7 posts
    edited July 2013
    Really excited for the new stuff, can someone PM me a link please.
  • tmbirtles
    114 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Already had to move my million dollar items to inventory as they were on the edge of the mansion district and with the Wolfcastle one being speculated I thought I'd better make some room! From the Rod and Todd predictions, Todd would be voiced, Rod would not....
  • awooten82
    22 posts
    edited July 2013
    Could somebody pm me with info on where I can keep up on the stuff that cant be posted here please and thx :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.