EA Forums - Banner

Level 32 info

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Maybe EA are making the prices for the new buildings lower because they know we're going to be spending a LOT of money on the Kamp Krusty items when it gets released...

More like break us in gently for the massive increase of cost when Krustyland lands :lol:

Yep I agree, I can't remember where I read it but I think you will have to earn krusty dollars to buy items like the coins at Xmas.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Maybe EA are making the prices for the new buildings lower because they know we're going to be spending a LOT of money on the Kamp Krusty items when it gets released...

More like break us in gently for the massive increase of cost when Krustyland lands :lol:

Yep I agree, I can't remember where I read it but I think you will have to earn krusty dollars to buy items like the coins at Xmas.

That was just speculation and was never confirmed bro :) but that being said it could happen, but its the prem items that im wondering how much they will be considering they all going up n up now :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    OK EA, you can release the update now.

I know you were waiting for me to make some room for all these rumored new items. I found room without having to tear my town down. Thank you for being so considerate and thinking about my town that has run out of room.

But now that I've figure out where I'm putting everything, go ahead with the release.

:P (In case people didn't realize I am being silly)

However, YAY! I did figure out where to put these speculated items so I'm happy and now waiting anxiously for the update....today? Tomorrow? Next week....I'm excited.
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited July 2013
    awooten82 wrote:
    Could somebody pm me with info on where I can keep up on the stuff that cant be posted here please and thx :)
    Try google.com :wink:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I did figure out where to put these speculated items so I'm happy and now waiting anxiously for the update
    I am usually putting them in my stomach around Christmas each year. :D
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I know you were waiting for me to make some room for all these rumored new items. I found room without having to tear my town down. Thank you for being so considerate and thinking about my town that has run out of room.

But now that I've figure out where I'm putting everything, go ahead with the release.

However, YAY! I did figure out where to put these speculated items so I'm happy and now waiting anxiously for the update....today? Tomorrow? Next week....I'm excited.

EA? Hear that? Lissa's ready, so you're allowed to release it now! :mrgreen::lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Lissa has room......Where as I haven't had chance to even look at my town today cos of freaking work so I am quite clearly not ready for this so called update.....So even more reason to release the update now just to screw me Emoticon38.gif
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Lissa has room......Where as I haven't had chance to even look at my town today cos of freaking work so I am quite clearly not ready for this so called update.....So even more reason to release the update now just to screw me Emoticon38.gif

LOL now you know from being TSTO friends for so long that every single release happens when I'm not online and won't be online for several hours. So.....Wednesday will be the release date because I will be offline till the afternoon.

It can't happen today, I'm actually home today so no way will my update curse be broken.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

EA? Hear that? Releasing the update will also totally screw with Neo! Do it! :twisted: :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

LOL now you know from being TSTO friends for so long that every single release happens when I'm not online and won't be online for several hours. So.....Wednesday will be the release date because I will be offline till the afternoon.

It can't happen today, I'm actually home today so no way will my update curse be broken.

To add to that i'll put all my characters on 24hr tasks :lol:
    mwdalton wrote:
    EA? Hear that? Releasing the update will also totally screw with Neo! Do it! :twisted: :lol:

tumblr_mad6nxFTtd1qb3exko1_400.gif
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

LOL!

Leave poor Neo alone, you know his hands are shaking right now thinking he might be late for an update and that his town isn't ready.
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

.....although you do realise that if the update does happen now, people with think you're in the know when it comes to future releases and you're going to be inundated with 'When is the next update coming???' messages... :mrgreen:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

To add to that i'll put all my characters on 24hr tasks :lol:
    mwdalton wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQFZqFWtTpIGpaO0cs22-1ozE-0XHB2TWu_q_fZ2igYAuwU--LWA

OOOO!! DO IT! Put them all on 24 hour tasks Wednesday morning, that will definitely increase the chances of the update happening then. I won't be able to access my game till late afternoon (which always happens during an update) and yours will be on 24 hour tasks. Double whammy, surely they won't be able to resist that?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Leave poor Neo alone, you know his hands are shaking right now thinking he might be late for an update and that his town isn't ready.

If it doesn't come today (which it better not) I will call in sick tomorrow to sort my town out :lol: Ive been working when the last two updates came out and I was behind big time :(
  • aned180788
    68 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

but?! if Rod and Todd have a task at sir putts a lot does that mean for people who weren't hear a v day can get it again seems strange changing there minds about things that were limited time

Hmmm that's a good point. Maybe the mini golf quests don't take place there... but where else could they be, I was thinking maybe inside Kamp Krusty, but those quests come before the Kamp is built.

Looks like, according to one of the quest lines, there is a prompt to build Sir-Put-Alot's, so I guess if you have it already, you skip it and if you don't, you have another chance to.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013

.....although you do realise that if the update does happen now, people with think you're in the know when it comes to future releases and you're going to be inundated with 'When is the next update coming???' messages... :mrgreen:

LOL if I was really "in the know" then I must really enjoy causing myself stress. I am on this forum like some addict during updates begging people to post screenshots so I can see everything I'm missing. If I were truly in the know, I would time my face time at the hospital better, lol.

LOL @ Neo - you speed through everything so I never noticed you were in the same update-cursed boat as I am.
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    aned180788 wrote:
    Looks like, according to one of the quest lines, there is a prompt to build Sir-Put-Alot's, so I guess if you have it already, you skip it and if you don't, you have another chance to.

Ooooh excellent! This could be the way that EA are going to let Android players get the previous items they missed out on. Hope there's a chance to get the Mapple Store in another future level.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    aned180788 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

but?! if Rod and Todd have a task at sir putts a lot does that mean for people who weren't hear a v day can get it again seems strange changing there minds about things that were limited time

Hmmm that's a good point. Maybe the mini golf quests don't take place there... but where else could they be, I was thinking maybe inside Kamp Krusty, but those quests come before the Kamp is built.

Ooh, that's good! I'm just glad to get the gorilla animation back! :D
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited July 2013
    Must admit, I didn't read all the posts.

BUT WHAT ABOUT LEVEL 31????????

I'm bored :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Neo - you speed through everything so I never noticed you were in the same update-cursed boat as I am.

Well generally I do lol Although Squidport has put a stop to that :lol: I normally don't mind burning money on this game but SP really takes the biscuit :lol:

But this new update is something new and wont be around forever so hello donut shop "im back"
    Emoticon38.gif
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited July 2013
    100!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.