katehutson wrote:
    100!!

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

Edit: 200 ?? lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • aned180788
    68 posts
    edited July 2013
    Now which category will Rodd and Todd fit into. I am hoping, Churchy Joes, since 5 seems to be the limit and it would be nice to think that some more kids will be coming to the game, but the likely place for them would sadly be kids.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    100!!

400? LOL

Are you trying to say your post count? Congratulations on breaking the 400 number.
  • radekcep
    98 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Sahl908 wrote:
    Can you PM me a link of all this?

Me too please :lol:

And if you'll be so nice, you can send it to me too :D
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    With that Mcbain movie set, why not make it part of a drive in movie either as a a set for below the screen (like in back to the future part 3) or on the screen
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    OMG!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!! FIRST!!!!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    UPDATE IS HERE!!!!! GET IT!!!!
  • mdkrocks
    18 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

36 hours to build the castle... Bloody hell :evil:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mdkrocks wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

36 hours to build the castle... Bloody hell :evil:

Going o take me 3 days just to save up for it. Oh well. It's priority 1.

As for level 32 , I hope they don't skimp on Rod and Todd's voices, like they did with Milhouse. Those kids have had some brilliant 1 liners.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    All great news. Rodd & Todd are finally making their way to our Springfields. Now all we need is Maude & well have all the Flanders complete

As for Calmwood Mental Hospital, I hope this is a sign that well also get Lucille Botzcowski, Jay Sherman, Leon Kompowsky & Dr. Foster
  • BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bah, no update here yet. Got all excited for nothing.
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    Todd and Todd !
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    looks like they put level 32 on the files moments before level 31 was released
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    aned180788 wrote:
    Now which category will Rodd and Todd fit into. I am hoping, Churchy Joes, since 5 seems to be the limit and it would be nice to think that some more kids will be coming to the game, but the likely place for them would sadly be kids.

Rodd & Todd should go under "Kids"

"Churchy Joes" should be left for...

Maude Flanders
    Helen Lovejoy
    Rabbi Krustofsky
    The Parson
    Father Sean
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    OK EA, you can release the update now.

I know you were waiting for me to make some room for all these rumored new items. I found room without having to tear my town down. Thank you for being so considerate and thinking about my town that has run out of room.

But now that I've figure out where I'm putting everything, go ahead with the release.

:P (In case people didn't realize I am being silly)

However, YAY! I did figure out where to put these speculated items so I'm happy and now waiting anxiously for the update....today? Tomorrow? Next week....I'm excited.

Lissa has room......Where as I haven't had chance to even look at my town today cos of freaking work so I am quite clearly not ready for this so called update.....So even more reason to release the update now just to screw me Emoticon38.gif

EA? Hear that? Releasing the update will also totally screw with Neo! Do it! :twisted: :lol:

LOL.....it would appear as if EA listened to me.

Told them I was ready for the update and BAM! LOL! :P
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited July 2013
    I read that level 32 was Judge Snyder, Court House & Jacquilene Bouvier, her apartment. Also Troy McClure and swimming pools. Probably ****.

Is that stuff in files or just about R + T???
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I read that level 32 was Judge Snyder, Court House & Jacquilene Bouvier, her apartment. Also Troy McClure and swimming pools. Probably ****.

Hal Roach Apartments is in the files. That's the building where Jacqueline Bouvier lives. So when that building comes out, she should too as well.

As for Judge Snyder, Troy McClure & the Court House. Neither of these are in the files at the moment.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013

That's all ****. None of that is in there. Although Mrs. Bouviers apartment used to be in there, it's been removed
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Actually Chrisp, Hal Roach Apartments is still in there.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Actually Chrisp, Hal Roach Apartments is still in there.

:thumbup:

Yeah, you're right, I just meant it's not in the game database, it's in the XML files with Cookie Kwan and Naegle, so I was just referring to that it wont be coming in any of the next couple updates.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.