EA Forums - Banner

iOS 13 and the Bart screen is gone?

Prev1
johncolombo
11187 posts Senior Moderator
Just downloaded and my game seems smooth again. No Bart screen yet. Anyone else?
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• There's a new version of TSTO in Apple's store?
  • There's a new version of TSTO in Apple's store?

No bit there is a new release of iOS (for iPhones only at the moment). I’ve just downloaded it myself and I got into my game first time (a very rare occurrence these days). Maybe just a coincidence but a good one.
  • johncolombo
    Oh so my phone may have downloaded that first then. Happy coincidence and I like iOS13
  • Waiting for that iPad OS
  • Waiting for that iPad OS

Me too!
  • Android is better :D
  • Waiting for the new iPad OS, too. My game crashes so much it’s like defusing a time bomb. Any tap will set it off. You just don’t know which one.😑💣💥😵
  • Got the iphone updated but I don't have the game on there though.

So yeah, iPad OS update must be coming up soon.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • johncolombo
    Got the iphone updated but I don't have the game on there though.

I thought I read iPad update is end of September so yeah soon.
  • Got the iphone updated but I don't have the game on there though.

I’ll be glad when it arrives, just had the BART screen 5 times in a row :|
  • Did the usual last night.
    Taxes, completed jobs, dig site, recycling, rubbish dump, refreshing YMB, watching, scrolling and it Barted about several times.
    I don't have to do something strenuous on the iPad, a tap and it's gone, update can't soon enough.
  • jaythecanadian
    633 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    niahunt wrote: »
    Got the iphone updated but I don't have the game on there though.

I’ll be glad when it arrives, just had the BART screen 5 times in a row :|

A few days ago in the morning....the bart screen must have came up 4 times for me when collecting all characters tasks or by the end of collecting character tasks.

Sometimes after collecting all characters' tasks....you would wait for the income to finish collecting and then a couple mins later, the bart screen would come up and when you get back in, its already done collecting. Annoying lol
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • johncolombo
    Yeah I can’t even log in now
  • Android gave me a box of chocolates. It didn't just fix my tapped out it also whitened my teeth, was fat free and had 20grms of protein.
  • iPad OS update is out.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Since I live in Nova Scotia, Canada....I have not received the update yet when I looked in the Software Update area in settings on my iPad mini 4.

Guessing that it takes awhile to to show up.

• My game took 2+ hours to download on new iPhone 11 cause it Bart-screened every 40 seconds. But it does seem more stable now. Still getting occasional during KEM
  • Update my iPad, Seems more stable. Was able to get thru my neighbor taps without server issues. Only received one during collecting bloodmobiles and rat traps.
  • I keep getting the Bart screen now even after the update. Was ok before update.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I keep getting the Bart screen now even after the update. Was ok before update.

Have you tried nuking?? ;):s:#