EA Forums - Banner

iOS 13 and the Bart screen is gone?

2Next

Replies

• KLmaker
    1120 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    The event logo has gone from my store but don't know if it has downloaded update or not.
    Played between 10:30am to 11:00am and Bart screened a few times for no reason at all that I could see, right in the middle of recycling at one point.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I keep getting the Bart screen now even after the update. Was ok before update.

Have you tried nuking?? ;):s:#

Yes and it work well. Redesigning right now and its so much fun. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Still haven't got the update yet. Not sure why lol I have had this Ipad Mini 4 for 5 years

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Most of the time I'm doing recycling and dump, so I try and get on it very regularly, as well as that, I also collect taxes and KL tickets, completed jobs such as those that are waiting for depots to empty, daily challenge, THOH dig site, Maggie's game, visit OS, build boardwalk, and event if it's on.

This I do on a quite possibly "unhealthy" regularity and in my experience, still getting Barted.
    Yesterday.
    Morning. Barted.
    Afternoon. Safe.
    Evening. Automatically downloaded update. Barted.
    Night. Barted.
    Today.
    Two seperate occasions early in morning. Barted both times.
    Noon. Safe.
    1pm. Safe.
    3pm Barted.
    No, I would say it is still here on this ipad.
    Obviously, EA must like the Bart screen, obviously I dislike the smug git.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Most of the time I'm doing recycling and dump, so I try and get on it very regularly, as well as that, I also collect taxes and KL tickets, completed jobs such as those that are waiting for depots to empty, daily challenge, THOH dig site, Maggie's game, visit OS, build boardwalk, and event if it's on.

This I do on a quite possibly "unhealthy" regularity and in my experience, still getting Barted.
    Yesterday.
    Morning. Barted.
    Afternoon. Safe.
    Night. Barted.
    Today.
    Noon. Safe.
    1pm. Safe.
    3pm Barted.

Have you tried nuking?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • iOS 13 seemed to fix the BART screen yesterday for me, unfortunately today has been just as bad as previously :s
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Most of the time I'm doing recycling and dump, so I try and get on it very regularly, as well as that, I also collect taxes and KL tickets, completed jobs such as those that are waiting for depots to empty, daily challenge, THOH dig site, Maggie's game, visit OS, build boardwalk, and event if it's on.

Yesterday.
    Morning. Barted.
    Afternoon. Safe.
    Night. Barted.
    Today.
    Noon. Safe.
    1pm. Safe.
    3pm Barted.

Have you tried nuking?

It's the only way to be sure :wink:
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Correction about my last reply....I forgot mine is a iPad mini 2 which Apple doesn't support anymore.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • A bit poor of Ei that leaving their poor iPad mini customers munsened.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »

Yesterday.
    Morning. Barted.
    Afternoon. Safe.
    Night. Barted.
    Today.
    Noon. Safe.
    1pm. Safe.
    3pm Barted.

Have you tried nuking?

The iPad, well, throwing it across the room. :s
  • Definitely still on iPad, just played and it did it on splash screen after logging in.
    It's in for the event, same as babies.
    Pull your finger out EA and fix this please.
  • You should raise tickets to EA that the server issue still happens even after an apple OS update.
  • niahunt
    302 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I’ve just had an automatic IOS bug fix update 13.1.1. Just downloaded it hopefully will fix the remaining problems.
    If you don’t have automatic updates turned on in your IOS device might be worth checking if it’s available.

Edit - Made no difference..game crashed as soon as I logged in...*sigh*
    Post edited by niahunt on