EA Forums - Banner

Cleaning my rubbish...

I always clean up and I've had three donuts so far and still have a lot of land to buy.

I wanted to keep some of the barrel type of debris for decoration outside my Duff Brewery but I can't seem to find a way of making Lisa or Homer clean up the other debris and leave the barrels alone. I even tried to hide them on an island in a lake but Lisa just walked over the water to the island and started cleaning them up :-o

You can't store the debris in your inventory so does anyone have a good tip for making any of the debris safe from being cleaned up?

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I always clean up and I've had three donuts so far and still have a lot of land to buy.

I wanted to keep some of the barrel type of debris for decoration outside my Duff Brewery but I can't seem to find a way of making Lisa or Homer clean up the other debris and leave the barrels alone. I even tried to hide them on an island in a lake but Lisa just walked over the water to the island and started cleaning them up :-o

You can't store the debris in your inventory so does anyone have a good tip for making any of the debris safe from being cleaned up?

They clean the debris closest to them, so move the debris you want them to clean closer to them, and the stuff you want to keep, move to the other side of the map. :)
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't have a great method but also want two white barrels for the brewery. I tend to move them immediately after assigning the debris task to the opposite end of my Springfield so Homer and Lisa don't pick it up. It has worked thus far.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've got a small section of debris left over that I've kept just incase we ever get more land as once that rubbish is gone its gone :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    I was worried about the 'once its gone, its gone', but I ended up getting at least 12 donuts, and I'd rather donuts then rubbidh, lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    I was worried about the 'once its gone, its gone', but I ended up getting at least 12 donuts, and I'd rather donuts then rubbidh, lol.

Noooo its all about the rubbish :) You can get donuts when ever you want lol Rubbish once cleared is gone forever! :(
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

Noooo its all about the rubbish :) You can get donuts when ever you want lol Rubbish once cleared is gone forever! :(

haha, nah I'm ok with it being gone, it just looks messy otherwise, lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

That's one of the differences between men & woman :lol: Im quite happy to have 1square section of land that is a tip :lol: Plus im just a hoarder, everything has to be in my townEmoticon38.gif
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

That's one of the differences between men & woman :lol: Im quite happy to have 1square section of land that is a tip :lol: Plus im just a hoarder, everything has to be in my townEmoticon38.gif

:thumbup: Yeah, gotta have a tip! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Just like a man has to have a "Man Draw" ;) (hope this clip right got no sound at work computer playing about again ggrrr)

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Just like a man has to have a "Man Draw" ;) (hope this clip right got no sound at work computer playing about again ggrrr)

Haha, "You need 9 used AAA batteries? I've got 14!"
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Such a funny sketch that cracks me up every time especially when he goes thru the whole list :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!