EA Forums - Banner

What did you do with the wolfcastle mansion? Please post here :)

Prev134567
WOW this is really early, lol.

Most people still have a day and several hours to go....

Replies

• Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    I knew the update was coming up and I still have plenty of donuts from my last boatload purchase :mrgreen:
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just placed it and put some fences around it
    VNcymet.jpg
    worst design ever!!!
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited July 2013
    137390095776.jpg

What I have so far
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    VNcymet.jpg
    worst design ever!!!

I digging it! I see we both have swimming pools, great minds think alike! :wink::D
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    137390095776.jpg

What I have so far

The ice sculptures look great by the entrance!
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    VNcymet.jpg
    worst design ever!!!

I digging it! I see we both have swimming pools, great minds think alike! :wink::D

Thanks for the compliment but i really need to make a good design, this looks cheap :lol:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    VNcymet.jpg
    worst design ever!!!

Thanks for the compliment but i really need to make a good design, this looks cheap :lol:

You just need more deco thats all. The overall layout is promising
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ive got mine but I've just dumped it! LOL Didn't have any space so stored some items to squeeze it in :) I will post a pic later on tonight once the contractors have made an appearance and sorted out the landscape :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive got mine but I've just dumped it! LOL Didn't have any space so stored some items to squeeze it in :) I will post a pic later on tonight once the contractors have made an appearance and sorted out the landscape :lol:

Yeah I always read the speculations and make plans in my head that's why I can place all my buildings so quickly. All I need to do is pretty some things up with deco
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Here it is

xe55.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    Here it is

xe55.jpg

Just a suggestion but I think you need to go bigger with wolfcastles mansion. But I bet your having the same problem a lot us have eh? Not enough land. Come on EA!!
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    Here it is

xe55.jpg

Just a suggestion but I think you need to go bigger with wolfcastles mansion. But I bet your having the same problem a lot us have eh? Not enough land. Come on EA!!

You are right, will be bigger in a couple of days :wink:
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I love the swimming pool Mae!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sB501osl.jpg

i6DZ4cll.jpg

Have to wait for it to finish building before I decide what to do with the other side. I've been holding onto this strip of land (the other mansions are on the same East/West strip in what I call "Billionaire's Row".

I'm thinking probably a hot tub or something won't know till it's done.

I like the grand designs, I just don't have enough room for anything big.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    sB501osl.jpg

i6DZ4cll.jpg

Have to wait for it to finish building before I decide what to do with the other side. I've been holding onto this strip of land (the other mansions are on the same East/West strip in what I call "Billionaire's Row".

I'm thinking probably a hot tub or something won't know till it's done.

I like the grand designs, I just don't have enough room for anything big.

Yeah I like your billionaires row. I'm pretty bad at designing gardens. I'm still struggling with my bloody burns mansion...sigh. Wolfcastle has primo beach frontage there!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:

Thanks! :D The poolside tables is a design by opensimpson. (I may be spelling his username wrong)
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I've parked mine whilst it builds and I think about it. Can't see the point in rushing as this appears to be the lousiest update yet.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:

Thanks! :D The poolside tables is a design by opensimpson. (I may be spelling his username wrong)

I really like your stone tables, I have no idea how to incorporate that into my town but I like seeing yours!

I keep hoping we will get real pools, it's why I haven't put any in my town.

I'll take a peak at your Burns mansion and see if I have any suggestions. I'm pretty good at landscaping but since I have no more room, I'm running out of ideas. I was just looking at my town and not happy with how cramped things look.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    Until i have a decent design i'll just leave it like this:
    UFk31n2.jpg
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:

Yeah think I saw him post those tables on here before. Still overall, it just looks amazing!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.