EA Forums - Banner

Game issue

Thanks for all your helpful comments, however I have resolved the issue, I spoke to a cabbage this morning which was a lot of help.

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    If you have not save over your account with the new town, then you should be able to realign your account by using a computer and bluestacks. I have seen this help others.

Here is a similar thread. I saved it to my bookmark section.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9566450.page
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for that I have been looking at that bluestacks website, only I can't see how it could help out with gaming issues as it seems to be a blog/forum site?
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for that I have been looking at that bluestacks website, only I can't see how it could help out with gaming issues as it seems to be a blog/forum site?

It is just a program that allows you to access apps on your computer. Login to your STO account by using it on your pc. If it says something like you have not saved on your other device just say ok and continue. Once you login on your pic, then log out and the try to access you account on your usual device.

I have seen this method help to reconnect the origin accounts before. I don't know how or why exactly it does, just does.

First have your tried deleting the STO app and reinstalling it. That often can help too.
  • s69corpion131
    1 posts
    edited July 2013
    lost my robot dog in one of the upgrades how the heck do i get him back
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013

You will need to contact EA for that.
    Start here and follow the prompts.

https://help.ea.com
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Have you looked really well? The robot dog is going to be moving as you are trying to locate it. This will be even harder if you have all the plots of land.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!