EA Forums - Banner

@

Prev1
Thats a wicked task :D

Does he throw that grenade he's holding? :lol:

Replies

  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    Agreed! Now I really want the set!


    Edited to remove dumb question. :oops:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    This task may supplant Rex's interrogate Flanders as my new favorite, and it's 24 hours!

    fVDLCub.jpg

    Yay! Another cool 24 hour task. It's all I'm using lately too busy.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thats a wicked task :D

    Does he throw that grenade he's holding? :lol:

    Yeah with a minor animation :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Agreed! Now I really want the set!

    How long is that task? I hope it is more than an hour.


    Some of my favorite tasks are the shortest unfortunately.

    24 hours. Was thrilled to see that. I love the long outdoor tasks too.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Agreed! Now I really want the set!

    How long is that task? I hope it is more than an hour.


    Some of my favorite tasks are the shortest unfortunately.
    chrisp530 wrote:
    This task may supplant Rex's interrogate Flanders as my new favorite, and it's 24 hours!

    Nothing like reading the OP post properly Pharrah childish_teasing_smiley.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thats a wicked task :D

    Does he throw that grenade he's holding? :lol:

    Yeah with a minor animation :)

    Im not getting new quests at the moment everyone's free and no one is being triggered so i might have to set him on that task in the mean time :lol: Does look wicked :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I wasn't going to get it but looks like more donuts for me :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I wasn't going to get it but looks like more donuts for me :D

    I like it and got it straight away :) Defo worth getting :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    That's pretty awesome!!

    It's a sure bet I'm always gonna keep Wolfcastle in the McBain skin once I unlock him
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ugh, bout 30 short for set so far.... i would love that....
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thats a wicked task :D

    Does he throw that grenade he's holding? :lol:

    Yeah with a minor animation :)

    Im not getting new quests at the moment everyone's free and no one is being triggered so i might have to set him on that task in the mean time :lol: Does look wicked :D

    Neo, there's a glitch where if the "!" doesn't pop up over Quimbys head, click on him and it will start the dialogue :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    That's pretty awesome!!

    It's a sure bet I'm always gonna keep Wolfcastle in the McBain skin once I unlock him

    Agree. But it's gonna be tough not to use Wolfcastle's too, all 3 are really cool and funny. But the McBain outdoor tasks are just incredible.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    is t5here sound effects if you tap on it during quest, or just its sound in general?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thats a wicked task :D

    Does he throw that grenade he's holding? :lol:

    Yeah with a minor animation :)

    Im not getting new quests at the moment everyone's free and no one is being triggered so i might have to set him on that task in the mean time :lol: Does look wicked :D

    Neo, there's a glitch where if the "!" doesn't pop up over Quimbys head, click on him and it will start the dialogue :)

    I way passed Quimby kicking it off but im at the El Chemsistri Task at the moment finally happened nothing was happening so sent everyone on an hour task and seems to have sorted it out.....I think :D

    Although im getting loads more side tasks than i ever have before :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    is t5here sound effects if you tap on it during quest, or just its sound in general?

    Same sound I believe
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    That is frickin AMAZING!! Can't wait to get the film set! I'm not speeding anything though...

    Am I the only person annoyed that the fail set is locked until you complete the quest line? It really shouldn't be as it's a donut purchase!! :cry:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    That is frickin AMAZING!! Can't wait to get the film set! I'm not speeding anything though...

    Am I the only person annoyed that the fail set is locked until you complete the quest line? It really shouldn't be as it's a donut purchase!! :cry:

    It doesnt take long for it to become available bro :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    No way i can wait for Gil on the off chance he may appear......i have to have it NOW :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I'm liking the look of this task. I still think I'll wait a bit to see if the rumoured Gill offer (as mentioned by Shadiest-One) involves the film set in some way.

    What's the rumoured offer?! :-o
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    I'm liking the look of this task. I still think I'll wait a bit to see if the rumoured Gill offer (as mentioned by Shadiest-One) involves the film set in some way.

    What's the rumoured offer?! :-o

    No details yet. Just a new offer was found in the files by Shadiest_One
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.