EA Forums - Banner

Ouch!

Prev13
shaygitz
1009 posts Member
Just about all of them. :(

Replies

  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Just about all of them. :(

    Winning
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Just about all of them. :(

    Okay, but what's crawling around in your house?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Just about all of them. :(

    Okay, but what's crawling around in your house?

    Probably the only thing deadly would be redback spiders. Maybe a brown snake.
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    Huntsman Spider
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    We get the Daddy Long Legs which was rumored to be the most deadly spider ever apart from the fact it cant bite you Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wasps and European bees, red back spiders, funnel web spiders, red belly black snakes, the spiders that live in trap doors in the ground, wolf spiders, house spiders

    I didn't think huntsman spiders were poisonous. They just look scary but really they are pretty harmless. If my boyfriend didn't hate spiders I would name the huntsmen spiders and leave them alone (that's what we did at my mum's). I just take them outside now.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    We get the Daddy Long Legs which was rumored to be the most deadly spider ever apart from the fact it cant bite you Emoticon38.gif

    Haha that spider is notorious in England, although its about as harmless as a fly!
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ohhhh I forgot about Magpies and kangaroos if you count jumping in front of cars.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Just about all of them. :(

    Okay, but what's crawling around in your house?

    Probably the only thing deadly would be redback spiders.

    That's this guy then:

    red-back_zpsb47bdd32.jpg

  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    We also see a fair number of Black Widows, but never been bitten by one.

    Latrodectus_zps871e3102.jpg

  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I found these in my area. They are called Cat Man and Man Cat. Very scary stuff788b30d6d2d3e3c41d3f07ba7b1b0370-cat-and-person-eye-swap-is-fueled-by-your-nightmares_zpsf047522c.jpg
  • Leon2683
    241 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm from the UK, and here, correct me if I'm wrong, there are next to no harmless creatures. Lol.

    Edit: although I did stand on a bee bare foot when I was child, that was very sore. However I am invulnerable to wasps so far in my life, they have never stung me.
    Leon 1 Wasps 0. ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    We get the Daddy Long Legs which was rumored to be the most deadly spider ever apart from the fact it cant bite you Emoticon38.gif

    Haha that spider is notorious in England, although its about as harmless as a fly!

    That is true lol

    I just had a spider web itself down from the ceiling right in front of my face! :shock: It was HUGE!! easily as big as your small fingers finger nail :P Now thats a serious spider
    Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shelton540
    172 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Tourists
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Leon2683 wrote:
    I'm from the UK, and here, correct me if I'm wrong, there are next to no harmless creatures. Lol.

    Edit: although I did stand on a bee bare foot when I was child, that was very sore. However I am invulnerable to wasps so far in my life, they have never stung me.
    Leon 1 Wasps 0. ;)


    I was visiting New Zealand a few years ago and one of the service activities was to remove some weeds from NZ Bush. Unfortunately they put all the Australian's together... New Zealand has no snakes or spiders... they ended up with a nice clear patch of dirt. They either shouldn't have put the Aussies all together or they should have put a Kiwi in charge of the group.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited July 2013
    This pretty much explains it all.

  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    We get the Daddy Long Legs which was rumored to be the most deadly spider ever apart from the fact it cant bite you Emoticon38.gif

    Emoticon38.gif

  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    This pretty much explains it all.

    I think I saw a platypus in there. Pretty dangerous are they? :D
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    This pretty much explains it all.

    I think I saw a platypus in there. Pretty dangerous are they? :D

    The males have venom claw on I think their back legs. Also their one of the only mammals that are venomous.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!