EA Forums - Banner

Lyle Lanley appears in my town when I get the bonut boxs

Prev1
johncolombo
11187 posts Senior Moderator
is this new? I remember some people reporting he wanders around their town due to some glitch. I only see him when bonutting up as of 2 days ago. After I select the last box, or which ever one has 3 donuts he vanishes. Did this always happen and I never noticed before?

6r3ie4m8f1hd.png

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• How do you level up two days in the past?
  • johncolombo
    edited October 2019
    is this new? I remember some people reporting he wanders around their town due to some glitch. I only see him when bonutting up as of 2 days ago. After I select the last box, or which ever one has 3 donuts he vanishes. Did this always happen and I never noticed before?

6r3ie4m8f1hd.png

when I click sky finger I bonut up 2-3 times. I've been playing for almost 7 years. My multiplier is over 3000.
  • You ok John?
  • johncolombo
    edited October 2019
    You ok John?

I'm fine, did I miss a joke? I meant I only noticed this about 2 days ago.
  • Hahaha yeah.
  • KLmaker
    871 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    OH NO?
    Are there bonuts at the end of Cthulhu's Revenge?
    Where I was getting to the end of last section, get Cthulhu, I've had most of them on recycling as it ends on the 9th so I figured it didn't matter as I got enough time.
  • qzqdyzmqa5dl.png

Booo... No Lyle for me. But I do have the ghost of Radioactive Man in front of my Brown House.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    OH NO?
    Where I was getting to the end of last section, get Cthulhu, I've had most of them on recycling as it ends on the 9th so I figured it didn't matter as I got enough time.

No, there were no end-of-event bonuts like in the olden days for continuing to churn out event currency. John was talking about the bonuts for levelling up, i.e. when you fill your XP bar after you've already reached level 939.
  • CLWggg wrote: »
    qzqdyzmqa5dl.png

Booo... No Lyle for me. But I do have the ghost of Radioactive Man in front of my Brown House.

I had to search a bit to find him :lol:
  • CLWggg wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    OH NO?

No, there were no end-of-event bonuts like in the olden days for continuing to churn out event currency. John was talking about the bonuts for levelling up, i.e. when you fill your XP bar after you've already reached level 939.

Phew, that's a relief.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6227 posts Moderator
    I want Lyle Lanley permanently in my town as a playable character.
  • That's really him!

Who else has seen him in the game? Is this the only time he's been in the game?

I don't remember ever seeing him and now I'm wondering if this is their first attempt at bringing characters voiced by Phil Hartman.

Does anyone have additional information about this? How great it would be if they finally did this.

It would be quite a money grab if they released each of Phil's characters for cash purchase only. But I'd buy them. *hint*
  • johncolombo
    CLWggg wrote: »
    qzqdyzmqa5dl.png

I had to search a bit to find him :lol:

that is interesting too
  • johncolombo
    edited October 2019
    That's really him!

Who else has seen him in the game? Is this the only time he's been in the game?

I don't remember ever seeing him and now I'm wondering if this is their first attempt at bringing characters voiced by Phil Hartman.

Does anyone have additional information about this? How great it would be if they finally did this.

It would be quite a money grab if they released each of Phil's characters for cash purchase only. But I'd buy them. *hint*

He appears during the monorail quest line, then vanishes. Some people have reported him wandering around towns as a NPC. I only get him in one town while bonutting up. Makes me smile as long as he's not a precursor to the roll back glitch :o:/ AKA the harbinger of death. :|
  • Thank you for the explanation. I will have to keep an eye out for him.

• I suspect the Atomic man is due to proximity of the brown house and did he fade out on that fateful quest when he was killed?
  • un0xzrxlcbiu.jpg

Placed some rat trap trucks to try this. When they trigger off screen then the characters are ghostly. When I caught up to the ones in frame they returned to solid.

Didn't see Lyle thought.
  • I see Lyle in my neighbors towns
  • I see Lyle under my bed.
  • Lanley is highly desireable.