EA Forums - Banner

Just 6 more days

Yeah I did it once. No speeding either. No witch marge to help me as I don't have her. It's a great moment - especially if you have a lot of bonus multipliers :D I'm growing my second batch now

Replies

  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    one of my neighbour towns has dead corn lol
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    I'm like 1/3 the way through growing my corn, I started growing it because it was the only task I hadn't done yet. Can't wait till its done to see how much I get. Money money money,money. 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    I know you haven't made the distance yet but congrats on taking the time to grow the corn :)

    I've done it once and tbh doubtful I will again....but never say never :lol:

    Anyway now is the.....

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6aPP6tjzohDhXYMWgu4mnslivp3po9QFP5ztnMu2JRfKxN0qe

    Don't go near the farm till you see the corn above it, you don't wanna lose it after waiting all that time :lol:


    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited July 2013
    A neighbor harvested mine for me. Does the games ever give "grow corn" as an actual quest?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I grew corn, to completion, in my side towns. Now I am growing it again. I will probable keep growing it until I have all the squid port tiles, so I will probably grow it a total of 5 times. I don't speed anything up. It's just one less thing I have to worry about in my side towns. In my main town I grow moonshine.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    A neighbor harvested mine for me. Does the games ever give "grow corn" as an actual quest?

    Ive never had a quest/task to grow the corn in all the time ive been playing the game (Since day1 btw)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:
    A neighbor harvested mine for me. Does the games ever give "grow corn" as an actual quest?

    Ive never had a quest/task to grow the corn in all the time ive been playing the game (Since day1 btw)

    Veteran status! :thumbup:
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I know you haven't made the distance yet but congrats on taking the time to grow the corn :)

    I've done it once and tbh doubtful I will again....but never say never :lol:

    Anyway now is the.....

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6aPP6tjzohDhXYMWgu4mnslivp3po9QFP5ztnMu2JRfKxN0qe

    Don't go near the farm till you see the corn above it, you don't wanna lose it after waiting all that time :lol:


    I am not gonna make it again. I figured out i am not made to be a farmer :lol:
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited July 2013
    Hopefully you don't get an update that prevents you from logging in... :twisted:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited July 2013
    Make sure u have 5 stars :lol:
  • Cryss333
    27 posts
    edited July 2013
    6 days 13 hours for me, so close!
  • tmbirtles
    114 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Best feeling ever!!!
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    Grew corn once. And ONLY once. Never again. The 45K you get from the corn you could easily make by consistently planting silvertongue instead.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!