EA Forums - Banner

My first attempt to share picture

Indys2nd
1906 posts Member
Didn't work out the way you hoped :/ It's tiny! Do you know how big the image was when you uploaded it to photobucket?

Replies

• menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've always liked how you put your name in your maze. It's hidden enough so when you actually see it, you think, how cool! Here it is in 2 pieces through imgur.

BBCode (message boards & forums)
    5rf0QjI.jpg

BBCode (message boards & forums)
    ZEq1TZG.jpg

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I've always liked how you put your name in your maze. It's hidden enough so when you actually see it, you think "how cool!"

Thanks Menace! :mrgreen: I've never seen it altogether until today.

And thanks dadilydoo750 for your help. I still had thumb checked.
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited July 2013
    Now where is your name? You gotta tell me couse I'm going to bed in like an hour and I'ma keep starring until I'm seeing.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Now where is your name? You gotta tell me couse I'm going to bed in like an hour and I'ma keep starring until I'm seeing.

Don't tell him! C'mon now. We want you to get your sleep!
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I see it, very clever!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Top left hand corner. I always thought it just stood out! :mrgreen:
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    Aha!!

After staring at the image long enough, I finally found your name, thats brilliant ! :mrgreen:
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited July 2013
    OH! NOW I SEE IT!

FMmKCfJ.jpg

No, I don't. And I despise myself.
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited July 2013
    This isn't funny anymore, guys! Just point it out to me :(
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    This isn't funny anymore, guys! Just point it out to me :(

So funny. Only because I'm starting to feel bad about laughing...

zXS7dtil.jpg
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited July 2013
    I was just gonna say "Screw you guys, I'm going to bed" when verov saved the day.

Apparantly, I'm lacking the super powers you posses. But I play a mad banjo!

Indy, it's awesome! :D
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    You're too funny :D Agree, awesome job by Indy!!! :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I've decided to try to see if I can post a picture correctly. I'm still working on the technology part and would like to be able to take part and share parts of my Springfield in the "what did you do with..." threads.

My hedge maze is huge and I used Pages to join the sections together, so you'll have to excuse me if I didn't crop it perfect. I'm hoping the picture isn't going to be tiny or gigantic, so I may have to edit this. Anyway, here's my hedge maze (hopefully.) Please feel free to let me know what you think or help me out if I mess up posting it.

20f33919c830f5ea977459f37e73cd43_zps90159a2e.jpg

Thats a great maze mate :) loving the fact you got Sideshow Bob walking through it as well :) Thats wicked :D :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    That is a phenomenal picture to post for a first time image. You've really set the bar high for yourself now. :D

Thank you. :D If you knew what I went through to post that! :mrgreen: I was amazed I was able to get Pages to work like that so that I could piece all of the pictures I took together. (I don't own a "regular" computer. Just an iPad.)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    If you knew what I went through to post that! :mrgreen: I was amazed I was able to get Pages to work like that so that I could piece all of the pictures I took together. (I don't own a "regular" computer. Just an iPad.)

Nice work bud :) doing all that all of your iPad :D Superb :thumbup:
  • homersimpleton
    71 posts
    edited July 2013
    Test_Drive_Off-Road.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Test_Drive_Off-Road.jpg

Is this your 1st attempt too?

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited July 2013
    Love Sideshow Bob in there! Amazing hedge maze and congrats on the photo post.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Like tha maze! Can you imagine Bart meeting sideshow in the maze! Scary! :D

Amazed that you did this on pages! Well done! Looking forward to seeing you contribute regularly with my "what did you do with" threads :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!