EA Forums - Banner

itunes card sale

Prev1
Thanks for the info, but as I'm in Australia I'm going to have to look for some saving of my own. :D down to my last 10 doughnuts. :cry:

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Thanks for the info, but as I'm in Australia I'm going to have to look for some saving of my own. :D down to my last 10 doughnuts. :cry:

Yeah we have em on sale to mate, I think it's Kmart but not sure ill have to find the catalogue,I saw it somewhere the other day I was like 2x$30 cards for $50 I think. But like I said iam not sure what store I saw it at. Sorry
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited July 2013
    It would be nice to have a post kept up to date with the various sales all over the world. Gil's sale convinced me it was worth it to buy donuts, before that I bought golden scratchers occasionally but its hard to build a nice town of premium content with just scratchers.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wow, thanks! Although I still have donuts from the last Gil sale, couldn't hurt to stock up.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Just went to Micheals and the sale will last until 7/21. The $5 off is on Itunes cards $25 and up. So $5 off of a $25 card. It is still $5 off of a $50 card as well.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    Got them in Canada too! Or atleast my city :-)
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yep, I work @ Michaels, they're in US & Canada. Sorry I didn't think to let you guys know! I will in the future!
    I got 2 $25 iTunes gift cards for $40. It's a back to school promotion from iTunes, I would think similar stores with seasonal back to school areas might have them.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited July 2013
    At Stapples 50$ iTunes card are 40$
  • craighk01957
    154 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the info! I'm not a donut buyer, but my daughter's birthday is coming up and she's an iTunes addict.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the tips.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Was at Toys r Us today-- 3 pack of $10 dollar iTunes gift cards are $5 dollars off
    So $30 total iTunes cards for $25
    Make sure the cashier ring them up separately--otherwise they may not give you the discount for each 3 pack.
  • KittyRobbie
    89 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Got them in Canada too! Or atleast my city :-)
    Yep, I work @ Michaels, they're in US & Canada.
    Thanks so much guys, I looked on the Canadian website but couldn't find anything. May have to make a trip there tomorrow. Gotta love free money (donuts). :D
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Any new sales out there on iTunes cards? Or are the ones listed here still active......like the Staples one? I NEED donuts.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Any new sales out there on iTunes cards? Or are the ones listed here still active......like the Staples one? I NEED donuts.

I haven't heard of any... I did take advantage of the $100-for-$85 that Best Buy was doing and bought my first boatload with it.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

I haven't heard of any... I did take advantage of the $100-for-$85 that Best Buy was doing and bought my first boatload with it.

Is that still going on? There's a Best Buy within 2 miles of me.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Is that still going on? There's a Best Buy within 2 miles of me.

looks like it's over, according to their website. But they'll run another deal soon I'm sure.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Michaels one is still going on.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Just checked. It is. :D $50 card for $40 and $25 card for $20
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Sweet!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

We have a Michaels about 2 miles away too.

I have to say I tried Staples, Best Buy, RadioShack, Target, and FYE. No GO at any of them, so I decided to wait.
    I'll be going to Michaels tomorrow.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Michaels DOES NOT have them on sale. Unless its a different Michaels, the one I went to was an arts and crafts store.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.