EA Forums - Banner

Land tokens

Prev1
I’m at level 733 and need more land tokens, I have loads cash but only free land tokens available and no way to get them? Is there an update coming to resolve this?

Replies

• You can get them through the daily challenges. Also Golden Goose Realty if you bought that before. But, yeah, it's slow going for everyone.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • I have 145 free land tokens. I never use them. I still have plenty of land to buy for in game cash. It bums me out to get them as a prize.
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • I have 145 free land tokens. I never use them. I still have plenty of land to buy for in game cash. It bums me out to get them as a prize.

Are you saying you 145 out of 592 land tokens and it makes you mad to get another?
    7OttYMs.png
  • EA should program the transfer of in-game cash, common items in storage and unused land tokens to our neighbours.

one day they'll come in handy, might even get to the point like a lot of people where you wish you had more.
  • I haven't been able to expand land in a looong time and I'm running out of room to put stuff. It's becoming increasingly frustrating.
  • I haven’t gotten a single land taken in about a year (or whenever the last event that gave them out as a prize).
    It’s kinda ridiculous that there is no way of getting more tokens. I missed my chance at getting the golden goose realty, but honestly, whoever at the development department thought that item should be a limited time thing is crazy, in my humble opinion.
    Even though I still have some space left, I do have a lot of things in storage and because of the disjointed array of buildings, I’ve been pretty much forced to stop designing my town, because I don’t have the space to lay it out in an aesthetically pleasing way.
    They really need to do something about this and soon.

Also, while they’re at it, they need to make items that give multiplier bonus still give you the bonus if the items are in storage. I hate to just place things in my town and take up valuable space just for the bonus. It defeats the purpose of a city building game.
    "The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of the future will be the anti-❤️❤️❤️❤️."
  • KLmaker
    678 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I am still buying up land going south of the mountains, but it is expensive.
    So I buy one tile every weekend in a expensive then cheap then expensive rotation and so on, which is inadvertently helping build up my IGC.

Previously, I bought land when I had the IGC, then had to build it back up to buy anything at all. I needed a far more disciplined approach, it has also ensured I had plenty of cash to buy Halloween decorations, it's somewhere between 1 and 2 million so far.

I am currently on the 24th row and the column immediately below land tokens.
    I bought a 3mil something tile 2 weeks ago, 700,000 last week and a 3.5 tile will be bought this weekend. I will buy the most expensive in that corner then move to the sea I expect then fill in the rest.

It does not matter too much how long this takes as not all the land is being used up to the 24th row. Though I will need the land when I start designing as at the moment there are no roads so it will sprawl a bit.

But my main project needs to expand along the mountains, I have about 20 or so tiles bought with tokens, but I need all of them up there.

It is very strange that I need tokens when I still have plenty of land to buy, but my SF wants to do two different things.
    If the mountains are horizontal with SFH in the north and SF in the south, I can expand south without too much difficulty, but I don't want to yet, my priority is to go east, but I can't. It is fair to say I think about my project even when not in game or on here, it is the only SF thing I think about.

I have perused the YMB and done a list of five columns containing primary items for my project and secondaries for anywhere else, it was crammed onto a sheet of A4 and had over a hundred items about evenly split. I am saving and building up my donuts.
    Not being able to expand into LT's is really problematic.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    If the mountains are horizontal with SFH in the north and SF in the south,

ZaFJ0WU.jpg

ZaFJ0WU.jpg

I always regarded the sea is the south and SFH is in the west and the columns are parallel with the mountains, but I saw a map and post somewhere on the web that places it at 90 degrees to that, so I went with that.
    Helps with avoiding confusion about directions, though not today it seems.

ZaFJ0WU.jpg

What is this from???
    I don't remember seeing it and I've opened up all SFH.
    KLmaker wrote: »

ZaFJ0WU.jpg

What is this from???
    I don't remember seeing it and I've opened up all SFH.
    Part 3.
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Springfield_Heights_(quest_chain)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • johncolombo
    11124 posts Senior Moderator
    Interesting thread. I'm on my last row of land right now. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I wish there were a few more rows on the east part of the map. Plus I still want the SH land.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KLmaker
    678 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    @Muhsterino
    Thank you and I don't recognise it at all, apart from, "Two horses", I must've flown through it.
    I always thought of the sea as rows though.

@johncolombo
    I thought you already had the SFH land.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2301 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    @Muhsterino
    Thank you and I don't recognise it at all, apart from, "Two horses", I must've flown through it.

@johncolombo

At a guess, although I stand to be corrected by him, I think he's referring to the land between the two rows of mountains upwards from SFH, (Rows 11 - 36 on the chart above) which would be nice if they opened it up all the way to the same level as regular Springfield, as some people like to have everything on display... but given the incremental increases in the SFH currencies used to buy it, I don't think people would want to grind 2mil awards and 4mil lattes to open up a square ... :joy: .. although i guess they could just make it all land tokens

You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I have not seen a free land token Daily challenge in a long time as well. Does the game still offer them. I do have all available land, so not sure if that matters.

one day they'll come in handy, might even get to the point like a lot of people where you wish you had more.

Definitely This. ^^ @lucienleon519 🙂

Here's hoping EA will increase the Item Count fairly soon... perhaps with more Tokens? 🙃
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • @Dougie_Powers_17
    Do'h, I'd have to agree with that actually.

@frosted1414
    Though it is not that surprising I put SFH in the north because of the number of images I've seen that look like that, even in this thread.

@rockyb2006
    I got my third LT from Daily Challenge this year about a few weeks ago, UNBELIEVABLE.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I have not seen a free land token Daily challenge in a long time as well. Does the game still offer them. I do have all available land, so not sure if that matters.

I've received 3 - 4 from DC's in the past 6 months, although I don't have all of the available land yet. @rockyb2006
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • johncolombo
    11124 posts Senior Moderator
    @Muhsterino

@johncolombo

At a guess, although I stand to be corrected by him, I think he's referring to the land between the two rows of mountains upwards from SFH, (Rows 11 - 36 on the chart above) which would be nice if they opened it up all the way to the same level as regular Springfield, as some people like to have everything on display... but given the incremental increases in the SFH currencies used to buy it, I don't think people would want to grind 2mil awards and 4mil lattes to open up a square ... :joy: .. although i guess they could just make it all land tokens

this
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ