EA Forums - Banner

God 777,777 payout not getting bonus??

Prev1
audiomixdon
342 posts Member
edited October 2019
I just collected my first God payout of 777,777 and I didn’t get the bonus. I collected only 777,777.

I’m a 2415 % bonus, should’ve gotten almost 20M

Replies

• I haven't done that task yet but I can't wait to be dissapointed :tongue:
  • That's the purpose to be only 777.777$ because it is already enough to gain so much cash from a single character. With % will be exaggerated, by making money way to easy and fast. I think you should be grateful when others don't even have the opportunity to get him. I'm not sure who can buy him between levels such as 20-51 / 200-500.
  • johncolombo
    11134 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2019
    My God didn't pay out very much in XP either. I didn't noticed the cash amount.
    Post edited by johncolombo on
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • That's the purpose to be only 777.777$ because it is already enough to gain so much cash from a single character. With % will be exaggerated, by making money way to easy and fast. I think you should be grateful when others don't even have the opportunity to get him. I'm not sure who can buy him between levels such as 20-51 / 200-500.

Never said I was ungrateful, was just pointing it out. It’s the only character payout that doesn’t get multiplied.
  • Seems like God has very strict limits. If he's giving you 777,777 then that's it. No nonsense.
  • Thats the cash payout? Why is it only that character? They haven't made any character that surpassed 1000$....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I pointed out in another thread how I had gotten 49mil from God... I noted my IGC amount before I collected him and then afterwards it was up over 49mil (my bonus is around 6225%) .. wasn't much XP though as that is set about 250 I think...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I don't mind not getting the bonus on the cash but I hadn't noticed the XP. Shame...
  • I'm confirming too that the multiplier for cash is working, I received around $12 million from God this morning.
  • I'm confirming too that the multiplier for cash is working, I received around $12 million from God this morning.

The multiplier works correctly on the 777,777 cash payout, but the XP payout is on 225. If you want to rush the job and collect on the 777,777 cash asap, it's 260 donuts.

I need that to happen to me in real life.

You know I would invest it wisely and give two thirds to charitable donations and or stuff.... including taxes.

Back to the main point, he's doing the event in my town, I'll do the questline after the event, nice to know that people are checking that out though, I miss this communities solidarity.
  • I got the % bonus with my payout earlier. God gave a little over $16m when I collected from him.
  • I'm getting $10 million from God. Might be time to let my characters take a break from partying at the She She lounge.
  • $27M for me. bonus (3400%) is work normal.
  • no idea how much I've really lost interest in this game. I have more than 5,000 donuts and endless amounts of $ and buy whatever comes up as I already have everything. No longer farm or buy bloodmobiles as a maximum of twice daily visits keeps me going. I'm hanging on in the hope the game recovers its former glory but I think I'm living in false hope.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Yes he dropped me £8m.

Gods never going to off his 24hr task now. Should be able to finish up the 30 donut items I need.
  • Groovephil wrote: »
    Yes he dropped me £8m.

Gods never going to off his 24hr task now. Should be able to finish up the 30 donut items I need.

Wow. God's paying you in Pound Sterling? B)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • I too was curious how much God was collecting for me every 24 hours:

$54 million in cash

My Conform-o-meter bonus (6908%)

Plus, add in XP Collider (x5)

Ever since wailing walls glitch last Wednesday:
    (I bought about 3000)

Cash has increaded 1.1 billion
    Donuts has increased 1300

That doesn't included any farming, find Maggie, Rail Yard, etc. - I purposely didn't do any grinding for the past week to see how much the wailing walls/God affected my game.

IN addition, one RTT = 24 donuts

• johncolombo
    11134 posts Senior Moderator
    I think my God might be broken. I need to pay more attention which town I'm in and look closer at the numbers.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I bought God thinking there must be some big bonus we're not seeing as in the GG or Skyfinger. 777 donuts is yuge!
    Looks like the big bonus is in game cash. I try to grow my cash down.. not up.
    What we need is something good that costs millions of IGC.