EA Forums - Banner

God 777,777 payout not getting bonus??

2Next

Replies

• willp_70 wrote: »
    What we need is something good that costs millions of IGC.

They need to release a building/mansion/house that initially costs a reasonable amount, say $50 million. But then the more money a user sinks into the house, the more dilapidated the house/building becomes. Perhaps it would even get smaller as well. So the cost of each level would go up and up, the last costing $2.4 or whatever billion. By that point the big structure would be a pile of rotting wood.

They need to release a building/mansion/house that initially costs a reasonable amount, say $50 million. But then the more money a user sinks into the house, the more dilapidated the house/building becomes. Perhaps it would even get smaller as well. So the cost of each level would go up and up, the last costing $2.4 or whatever billion. By that point the big structure would be a pile of rotting wood.

Or add some more Rags to Riches buildings.... or some stupid thing that costs 4,278,274,188 or whatever the max $ amount is so you go back to $0!
    Looks like the big bonus is in game cash. I try to grow my cash down.. not up.

Yup. The God cash is meaningless if you're already at the $ max.

They don't need to put up a building or object that costs $1 billion - there are too few gajillionaires to make it worth their while.

But they could drop something that costs like $100 million and can be purchased in multiples!
  • maybe it's an iOS issue? on android I got 9.241.595$
  • Speaking of God, he can overpay for sex on the beach, play blackjack and drink and babysit and Jesus can't. Is Jesus then God's moral conscious?
  • jerry4278 wrote: »
    Speaking of God, he can overpay for sex on the beach, play blackjack and drink and babysit and Jesus can't. Is Jesus then God's moral conscious?

Thou shalt do as I say, not do as I do... :joy:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • My god is now paying correctly. Almost $30M with 2500%. Weird that it didn’t for the first week or so
  • My god is now paying correctly. Almost $30M with 2500%. Weird that it didn’t for the first week or so

emtu28f.png
  • audiomixdon
    342 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    My god is now paying correctly. Almost $30M with 2500%. Weird that it didn’t for the first week or so

emtu28f.png

I guess the $30M I quoted was with all other characters 24 hr jobs, sorry