EA Forums - Banner

What other commercial properties should have a Game like TSTO?

2Next

Replies

• jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    TMNT old school!
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Disney has enough content to go for a while.
  • ScoobyPoo222
    11 posts
    edited September 2013
    Futurama !! I have loved the show since day one. I don't think the lack of characters would be a problem. There could be so much crazy stuff to do;

Delivery missions to far out planets and galaxies
    The professor could be working on any number of experiments/inventions
    Explore the sewers and interact with some funky mutants
    Battle Santa or Mom or any of a million alien menaces
    Explore Fry and Leela's relationship
    Travel back in time to Fry's past
    Fly the Planet Express ship to vist your friends planets
    Send Bender on crime sprees
    Play some Blurnsball
    Build your own robot
    Mine for mineral deposits on mysterious planets
    Travel through black holes to alternate universes

Polish your shiny metal *

Am I missing anything? ... Of course! Lets make a "to do" list for the folks that need to make this game!!
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    A couple weeks back I saw a commercial about Spongebob Squarepants and building Bikini Bottom. It looked just like tapped out. Building a town and tapping it complete. Squidward or the crab shack could be premiums.

+1 for TMNT and King of the Hill. :thumbup: Although I don't have time to play another game similiar to this one. Even this game is becoming tedious.
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited September 2013
    There is a great game exactly the same as Tapped Out called "Spongebob Moves In". This game uses the same idea as simpsons. You build bikini bottom, collect coins and farm to make krabby patties. The game uses jellyfish as brought cash, like simpsons uses donuts.
    It's worth having a look at.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    The Spongbob game costs 4 dollars right off the bat, which is a shame, because it prevents me from giving it a try. I never got that into Spongebob.

I'd play any kind of free TMNT game. And apparently there is one that's not really a builder, but you do level them up. It looks like a sidescroller. I am unfortunately unable to play it because I use a gen 3 itouch, and it requires iOS6. And it isn't classic TMNT. It's based of the current nickelodeon show. I like the new show though. Its well written and funny.

If I were to do a TMNT style freemium, I guess it would involve expanding the sewer system. Maybe the more sewer you open up, the more often you get bad guys looking for the lair, and you have to level the turtles up by having them go on patrols and chase them off, and then come back to the lair when they're hungry or tired. That's my take on the premise, but I have a few more ideas or details.
  • jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    For all of you anime fans out there, One Piece would be perfect and could easily pull it off.
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have been playing Archie rescue Riverdale it's a lot like TSTO
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013

+1 for TMNT :thumbup: Although I don't have time to play another game similiar to this one. Even this game is becoming tedious.

+++ infinity

Yeah it needs something to to do while waiting..
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    wyendn wrote:
    I have been playing Archie rescue Riverdale it's a lot like TSTO
    It looks a lot like tapped out, actually. Requires iOS6 though

• nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I like the idea Futurama. Maybe it could be an alternate universe in TSTO?

South Park content would be fun and funny, but the animation is so crude, it would drive me nuts to work with it in a game.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    How about

Handy Manny
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    the only other game like this i would play is if it was family guy. and like erik319 showed the amount of players would dry it up fast
  • jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    How about

Handy Manny

That's hilarious
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would spend every dollar I had if they came out with the a MAFIA Tom game!
    SO would NEOSec28.
  • butterfly26k
    76 posts
    edited September 2013
    My older sons would love transformers tapped out style. They are both huge transformers fans. Although one is team autobot one decepticons. Something a bit more pretty for me tho lol.

Ive tried smurfs and the reef/fish games also the farming ones. I deleted them all, just find nothing is on a level with the simpsons. Feel free to advise me of anything else I can try :wink:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Who wouldn't want Tom and Jerry Tapped Out??????

Ok everyone
  • Sir_Duff_Dawg
    72 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    So far I haven't been a fan of any of the games that have come out that are like tapped out, which I think I've only played Archie. While I'd love to find games as fun an addicting as tsto with futurama,family guy,south park an American dad I wouldn't enjoy a to version of them cuz I don't think I'd get as excited over every new Building as much those shows don't put as much detail in them as Simpsons do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.