EA Forums - Banner

Is there a way to 'log out'?

You don't have to log in to the other device just click continue,You won't lose anything.

Edit: just click log out where you would log in when your done.

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    Don't worry about it if it's on devices you own. Tapping 'play now' won't affect much. Otherwise just delete the app from the multitasking bar, log back in, and a log-out icon will be in the bottom left corner.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited July 2013
    For iOS you can go to the screen where you would visit friends towns and then in the origin options on your profile pic should be a option to log out
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited July 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    For iOS you can go to the screen where you would visit friends towns and then in the origin options on your profile pic should be a option to log out

this.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    He is not talking about the still playing on other device screen.

There is a completely different screen he is talking about. It actually says you have to log in to the other device and confirm.
    Once you log in with the other device it will tell you on that one "confirmed, you may now log in on your other device."

Even logging out does not avoid this
    I've only encountered this once and don't think there is a way around it.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    Now I'm a little jealous that there is a screen in this game that I've yet to seen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!