EA Forums - Banner

How do we know how many boardwalk tiles we have?

Prev1
Im not 100% sure but I believe I read that it was 151 pieces that was the total :)

As for knowing how many tiles you have you can either store them all and look in the inventory to see how many you got or just count them :lol:

Replies

• jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Yea there is a limit not exactly sure what it is but I know its not enough to completly fill the water one of my friends reached it
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    151 tiles is meant to be the max or 154 including the entrance
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Right on, good to know. if you run it 3 deep it will run the entire length evenly all the way down the entire shore line. Hope that helps with your designing
  • jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh nevermind I was corrected it will run the entire length minus two squares
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    151 tiles is meant to be the max or 154 including the entrance

I reckon there's a good chance that will be increased in the future when (I should say if, but I'm going to say when :)) Squidport 2.0 comes out some time down the line. There's still a lot of shops from the show that haven't been released. I'm optimistic. :D
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I am only on my 31st :( they turn to 2 day build on my 30th
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I can't even begin to imagine the number of donuts some people have spent on their ports. I'm overflowing with jealousy.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You count them
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am only on my 31st :( they turn to 2 day build on my 30th

Same here!

It WAS easy to know what tile I was on because the task said 28/31 or whatever tile I was on but once you pass 31 that goes away...as does the task tile on your task book so no more reminders to keep building them either.

After 31 it gets harder to know what tile you are on.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    "Secret Diary of a TSTO Addict"

Dear diary..

It's day 45 since Squidport and I'm only up to 31 tiles. I fear as time goes on, the rate at which I obtain these precious tiles is going to drop further and further. I'm starting to lose my sanity.

:lol:

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've just entered the 2days 12hrs for the tiles :( not sure how many tiles I got as I haven't counted them yet but I can tell you the dounts are starting to get expensive lol

If it wasn't for all the KL talk I would buy some more and speed it up some more but KL is far more important ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    "Secret Diary of a TSTO Addict"

Dear diary..

It's day 45 since Squidport and I'm only up to 31 tiles. I fear as time goes on, the rate at which I obtain these precious tiles is going to drop further and further. I'm starting to lose my sanity.

:lol:

LOL

I was one of the addicts that sped things up the very first day. I think it was cheaper that way. I stopped doing it once I got to 3 day builds and now I'm just slogging along slowly. I've still got more than 60 tiles to go so nowhere near done. I got a boatload at the beginning of Squidport and added that to the couple of hundred I had been hoarding. Now I've got just enough left to get me through the next couple of updates (including Krustyland).

But I am considering getting a few more just in case I want multiples of something, don't really have enough right now for that.
  • gerrardjbuck
    174 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    You count them

Sometimes you're given a task to build say 32 tiles and it will tell you how many you have on the task icon.. ie 28/31

So you don't have to bother counting
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    You count them

Sometimes you're given a task to build say 32 tiles and it will tell you how many you have on the task icon.. ie 28/31

Until you get past that number and then it stops giving you that, that's when you have to count.
  • gerrardjbuck
    174 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    You count them

Until you get past that number and then it stops giving you that, that's when you have to count.

I'm content with 23, really, it's like a game of Tetris trying to fit everything in

I think I could just about fit the muffin shop and crypto barn to the right beside the tattoo shop

EDIT: 2zyjxw8.jpg
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    You count them

after 31 tiles you are on your own so yes you do have to count them.
  • gerrardjbuck
    174 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    You count them

after 31 tiles you are on your own so yes you do have to count them.

Unknown territory for me
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited July 2013
    If you are looking for a rough guide, find out how long it takes to build the tile you are currently making and see where you fall on this list:
    http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Boardwalk_Section

So if you are on 2 and a half days to build a tile, you have at least another 61 tiles to go until the end.
  • Tachaeon
    58 posts
    edited July 2013
    This is how you know.

UH3grcZ.png
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited July 2013
    finally got all the tiles and made this :)

yh4lloD.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!