EA Forums - Banner

So I visited all my neighbours...

After temporarily losing all my neighbours, decided to have a look through and check in on everyone

I was thinking it might be time to prune some people, even though I managed to get three taps in every town I visited, as it doesn't seem to be part of the plans to have 'neighbour tappables' during events anymore.... but when I noted @EvaMohlin hasn't been in game for more than a year, I didn't want to delete anyone.... I can't even believe it's been that long since I saw her on this forum...

@tapebelt seems to have drifted away having not been seen for over two months.. I wonder if the lack of design options due to item limits have frustrated him?

And I have absolutely no idea who or how @TweetingSmiths got on my list, especially when I can't find the user on the forum, apart from family and one friend I have only ever added people from here..
You just had to look didn't ya!...

Replies

• I'm a little more picky about maintaining active neighbors. If it shows they've been inactive for a week or more, I remove them.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a glitch where we cannot remove neighbors at the moment.