EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-Mrp:Feedback I(scrapped)

Prev134
Looks amazing. I would wait until you have designed around it. It looks fab as it is but you may find after adding buildings into your town it may need a little tweaking. Not sure how though. :mrgreen: :lol:

Replies

• verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks great IMO. :thumbup:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Might not end up looking as good as it does in my head, but, using snapdragons as an outline could make it stand out more.

And burning bushes for eyes. Or even snapdragons for the evil eyes ;).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks amazing. I would wait until you have designed around it. It looks fab as it is but you may find after adding buildings into your town it may need a little tweaking. Not sure how though. :mrgreen: :lol:
    sorry, I'm talking about decorating ideas for the logo. Like how els I could I'm prove it :mrgreen:

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Might not end up looking as good as it does in my head, but, using snapdragons as an outline could make it stand out more.

awsome Idea. Do u think he should have two eyes or one? Cus it loos like he has his head to the side
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Forgot to mention (2nd time today) that it already looks epic! :)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

awsome Idea. Do u think he should have two eyes or one? Cus it loos like he has his head to the side

1 eye will look better imo.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

1 eye will look better imo.
    ill give that ago now :mrgreen:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

In a long winded way that's what I meant. It looks fab but once you have other things place around it may look different. For instance. If you outline it in white fences it may look different to cobbled walls. It's harder to tell to with it as it stands :mrgreen:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow! T looks great! Good job!! How about instead of the light green shrub you try the round, dark green and blue shrub?
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Completely agree with Sahl on the snapdragons for the border and one eye as a burning bush. Another Thought is maybe snapdragons as the dragon and newspaper stands as the border might give it a more darker approach. Just a thought.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    image.jpg. Wen its zoomed out it look great but I'm not so. What do u guys think?

Which shrub do u mean? The one with grass in it?

image.jpg

The 3rd one?

Snapdragon out line yeah?
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg. Wen its zoomed out it look great but I'm not so. What do u guys think?

I thought maybe this one for better contrast against the grass
    bIIab3A.jpg

Or the snapdragon thing could work too,But I personally like the design as its now
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Yeah the shrub with grass on it. For better contrast. Or the snapdragon thing could work too,But I personally like the design as its now

I'm not sure if the shrub one will fit all the way round without touching each othertho :? Around the inner wings there's not much space.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Yeah the shrub with grass on it. For better contrast. Or the snapdragon thing could work too,But I personally like the design as its now

I'm not sure if the shrub one will fit all the way round without touching each othertho :? Around the inner wings there's not much space.

Ok :D no worries. You would know best as you did the design. Anyway I really like it. Maybe add your name skyrim at ge bottom
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Ok :D no worries. You would know best as you did the design. Anyway I really like it. Maybe add your name skyrim at ge bottom
    image.jpg I started with the snapdragons do u think I should carry on?

Any do people think I should keep the eye or remove :mrgreen: ?
    Thanks for the awesome ideas. Should I have the full skyrim-mrp. Or just skyrim or just Mr p?
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nice logo skyrim. I think skyrim would be fine, just because it's shorter but anyone will do. :lol:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Thanks for the awesome ideas. Should I have the full skyrim-mrp. Or just skyrim or just Mr p?

Snapdragons make me wonder how the dragon would look if...

1) Same shape, but only snapdragons for a black dragon
    2) Flaming eye
    3) Newspaper stands for blood

Enjoy :twisted:.

• Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Hmmm sorry. I'm not a fan of the outline. If you really want snapdragons, as sahl said, replace the shrubs for snapdragons
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013

Hmmm sorry. I'm not a fan of the outline. If you really want snapdragons, as sahl said, replace the shrubs for snapdragons

Totally agree I'm not keen on it very much. It's abit over powering. I tryed you suggestion and I like but but I'm losing detail around the tight spots any ideas?
    image.jpg
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Totally agree I'm not keen on it very much. It's abit over powering. I tryed you suggestion and I like but but I'm losing detail around the tight spots any ideas?
    image.jpg

Try snapdragons next. I think I agree those dark green bushes aren't working :wink:

Edit. Missed the snapdragon pic. Your way is by far the best so far :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!