EA Forums - Banner

Bonus Level Up! How can I pass it as quickly as I've got it?

I've got the God which gives me 69.6 mil money (8850% bonus). When I buy thousands of Rat Trucks it's take too much time to got thousands of donuts :( Is there any chance to pass it as quickly as I've got a new lvl? E.g. tick somewhere to apply that I'm not against open only the 1st box or just get 1-3 donuts just press "ok" as I had been doing it before I got 939 lvl :neutral:

Replies

• The God item gives 777.777 money every 24h job* And its cost 777 donuts
  • Um, Huh?
  • I've got the God which gives me 69.6 mil money (8850% bonus). When I buy thousands of Rat Trucks it's take too much time to got thousands of donuts :( Is there any chance to pass it as quickly as I've got a new lvl? E.g. tick somewhere to apply that I'm not against open only the 1st box or just get 1-3 donuts just press "ok" as I had been doing it before I got 939 lvl :neutral:

No there isn't. You have to select each time, which can take a while.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I hope the developers will add some additional functionality to this such type of event in the nearest future
  • So you want them to make it easier for you to get free donuts...
  • Isn't this one of those threads best answered with the immortal words "or we could try playing the game?"