EA Forums - Banner

Tress MacNeille can voice now in the game?

I’m surprised this hasn’t come up yet, but Kamala (the new alien) is voiced. And the actress is Tress, who also voices Agnes Skinner and Lindsey Naegle.

This is a first for this game, as I’m almost positive we have never gotten a voiced character that wasn’t from the big 6 (Dan, Hank, Harry, Julie, Yeardley, Nancy).

I believe it was always assumed that the voice rights were only for the big 6, but now that is either proven wrong or changed. It’d be great to get some more voice recordings for past characters now, since it seems possible.

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I’m surprised this hasn’t come up yet, but Kamala (the new alien) is voiced. And the actress is Tress, who also voices Agnes Skinner and Lindsey Naegle.

This is a first for this game, as I’m almost positive we have never gotten a voiced character that wasn’t from the big 6 (Dan, Hank, Harry, Julie, Yeardley, Nancy).

I believe it was always assumed that the voice rights were only for the big 6, but now that is either proven wrong or changed. It’d be great to get some more voice recordings for past characters now, since it seems possible.

...............////

Maybe they will add voices for characters outside of the big six now. :)
  • I just posted another thread about this very same topic. Really took me by surprise. Wouldn’t it be great if they went back in and added sound drops to Agnes Skinner?
  • Castiel19x
    4069 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Hope they do more voices as well in the future.
    Always nice to have character with a voice.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • rockyb2006
    701 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Someone reminded me that Matt Groening is voiced, but he is not a cast member, and he probably didn’t need to be contracted.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6217 posts Moderator
    edited November 2019
    This would be amazing. The following characters will all finally have voices. Crazy Cat Lady, Agnes, Jimbo Jones, Lindsay Neagle, Bernice Hibbert, Boobarella, Brandine Spuckler, Dia-Betty, Cookie Kwan, Dolph, Ginger Flanders, Mary Bailey, Manjula, Miss Springfield.
    Post edited by Deadshot_DCU on
  • Don't forget Luann and Milhouse,
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6217 posts Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Don't forget Luann and Milhouse,

Pamela Hayden voices Milhouse along with others