EA Forums - Banner

Getting signed out of Origin?

Prev1
I just experienced this too. Now it won't even load. It says its having problems connecting to the server. My daughters game (different device) is having the same problems. I hope that they are just doing maintenance and that my Springfield is ok.

Replies

• bakertim99
    28 posts
    edited November 2012
    Same here, last hour or so.. I'm thinking this is related to the offline server maintenance issue. Hopefully (fingers crossed) everything is down to install patches etc to make the game more playable/bug free..
  • D-munnee
    12 posts
    edited November 2012
    Same thing. It won't even get me to origin to sign in. This better get fixed!
  • rlarcia
    45 posts
    edited November 2012
    It's happening to me as we'll, wild guessing I think it has to do with the app updating coming up very soon :-) so let just not freak out....yet
  • Uncle_Darren811
    26 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine has thrown me out and now it is not showing the Origin logo at all?! Meaning I cannot sign in at all.
  • emmap2208
    39 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine keeps throwing me to the cannot connect to server screen after claiming it is looking for updates. Not happy
  • tommychievo
    16 posts
    edited November 2012
    same for me in italy
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well I surely sympathize, although its slightly comforting that I'm not the only one! Everyone having this issue PLEASE post in this thread, and anyone that can sign in PLEASE post saying so. that way we'll all be on the same page (literally hehe) when this is fixed. 5 people in 5 minutes, that can't be a coincidence. So is everyone having login problems?
    Maybe this means- GASP- the Halloween event is about to be over and were about to have a huge update?!
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited November 2012
    There is a thread in the general discussions that is of the same topic. Hopefully it's the update everyone is waiting for. I just redesigned my town to make room for some new buildings.
  • emmap2208
    39 posts
    edited November 2012
    Okay getting worse, now getting a screen saying "your over device did not save your Springfield" - I do not have the game on another device. Really concerned EAs latest update is going to throw us out of our current game position - spent a lot of money on donuts today to get some premium characters - if EAs update screws this I want a refund
  • D-munnee
    12 posts
    edited November 2012
    Just deleted and reinstalled app and it won't even open. This sucks!
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited November 2012
    I was able to login on my daughters device. There is no difference, nothing new content wise.
  • D-munnee
    12 posts
    edited November 2012
    The good news: I was able to sign back in. Bad news: no updates. But at least it didn't lose anything (except time).
  • Jend454
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I've got the same problem, cant log in and hasn't got the option to sign into my account. Hopefully when we can sign in we'll have our springfields back.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Omg, me too, I completely lost mine!!! And i was level 23 :evil: :cry: , had a new springfield, and could not sign in to origin :( :-o , i hope i did not lose my town :(
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited November 2012
    I was able to sign back in again- like someone above said- nothing new. Halloween still alive and kicking out random zombies :(
  • junoraven34
    3 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got signed out and whenI signed back in, the game started from the very beginning! I deleted app and synced it to add back. Now all I get it message it won't connect to server and retry. Haven't been able to get back on for past 45 minutes.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Guys, don't play if it says you're level 1!! It could save over the data from your real game! Don't panic, we just have to wait and see what EA does. All we can do is hope it's fixed soon!
  • bakertim99
    28 posts
    edited November 2012
    It's back for me.. was able log in and see my Springfield. Same Halloween theme, same initial server connection error 3 seconds after logging in, same inability to see other Springfields. Oh well.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    It seems that slowly people are able to login and play. I just logged in and all of my characters were still doing their tasks, everything was how I left it. Halloween stuff is still there, sadly. Make sure to LOGIN to your Origin account. It won't be logged in automatically like usual, you'll have to click on the origin icon, re-type your email address and type in your password. After that you should be back on your account and able to access your Springfield.
  • edited November 2012
    I was getting a message saying "signing in annonymously, if you have an Origin account don't forget to log in" but didn't gubernatorial me an option to get to Origin and went to start a new game!! Tried again a few times with no luck but I switched my phone off and on again and the logo was there at the start screen to sign on and continue as normal...PHEW!! Switching it off may has been a cooincidence but I don't know for sure xx
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!