EA Forums - Banner

Christmas Event Predictions!?

Oh, sorry Winter Event predictions! Anyone?

I'll say, A Very Grumple Christmas. The Grumple family.
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• We still need Thanksgiving! And I would want pagan winter pt 2 lol.
  • They have God & Jesu now, so a skit could include them, or talk bubbles of them for peeps who don't got deity.

They have baby characters now, so why not a baby Jesus? It'd be hilarious to have the real baby Jesus shocked to discover that his role in the nativity scene was already taken by Bart. The baby Lord would have to wait nearby in the on deck circle with his arms raised in protest.
  • Hmm, not been back long but maybe a 4 week event split into 4 separate parts and based around 4 and 8 hour tasks :wink:
  • They have God & Jesu now, so a skit could include them, or talk bubbles of them for peeps who don't got deity.

They have baby characters now, so why not a baby Jesus? It'd be hilarious to have the real baby Jesus shocked to discover that his role in the nativity scene was already taken by Bart. The baby Lord would have to wait nearby in the on deck circle with his arms raised in protest.

I was thinking with them having God and Jesus that they could do a apocalyptic scare. Maybe have the Springfield goers all gather at town hall because the light is dim and there is rain drops falling across the screen. Seems doable for a gathering of Springfield. Could be hurricane coming to the area because we do have the squid port. Just something I'm spitballing that I think would be a cool event. Anybody able to chime in some wants if there was a hurricane to hit Springfield? I like the game best when more characters are gathered into the dialog with comical puns. I'm glad to be back in Springfield. A break is just what I needed. I can handle the 4 week 4 acts. Though I kind of wish we were still getting the whole shibang. I think people were unappreciative of the work put in. I enjoyed the former event structures.
  • It'll start December 21st and be the exact same dialogue as the Halloween "event" occassionally replacing random words/names with Christmas-y things.
  • Hmm, not been back long but maybe a 4 week event split into 4 separate parts and based around 4 and 8 hour tasks :wink:

It's an original idea, I like it, it could work. :p:p:p:p