EA Forums - Banner

ALL AMERICAN AUCTION

Replies

• I know I can just hang on (I think) 13 minutes but do we know if the infamous GoldenGoose Realty is on the Black Friday sale or not.....

Can't tell. Only thing in my Black Friday box is 12 donuts.

This is not very good.

Same :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I haven't really looked at the golden coin thing, but it seems to be that I can spend £99 to get three buildings, the normal amount of donuts, and maybe 72 extra donuts. I think I'll pass.
  • I'm going to spend this event emptying out what's left in my yearbook.
  • The free gold coin gave me the Polo House :/
  • I got the nerd pack with my free coin. Been away for about 3 years, so this event might actually be useful.
  • So are the golden coin items needing to be purchased with real cash? One of the tasks is “spend a coin on a Black Friday item”. I only had “dozen donuts” option. I used my coin, got the donuts, and no advancement in the coins task (not the main quest, the coin quest).
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    So are the golden coin items needing to be purchased with real cash? One of the tasks is “spend a coin on a Black Friday item”. I only had “dozen donuts” option. I used my coin, got the donuts, and no advancement in the coins task (not the main quest, the coin quest).

You buy donuts to recieve tokens
  • Yup can only buy donuts too with my coin. Does that mean we own everything else that’s available?
  • Yup can only buy donuts too with my coin. Does that mean we own everything else that’s available?

If it doesn't show up in the box, you already own it.
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    So are the golden coin items needing to be purchased with real cash? One of the tasks is “spend a coin on a Black Friday item”. I only had “dozen donuts” option. I used my coin, got the donuts, and no advancement in the coins task (not the main quest, the coin quest).

You have all the items in the golden coin box, so there's nothing else for you to do with that task. Well, except buy the donuts to get those exclusive buildings.

niahunt wrote: »
    The free gold coin gave me the Polo House :/

You should have cleared out the box from Yearbook items (The Rad-ish Station, Donut Boat,
    Polo Field House, Bandit Fort, Mansion of Solid Gold, Himeji Castle, etc.), leaving just characters. A lot of what is in there (and many other boxes) is available for cheaper in the Yearbook box.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • The Black Friday gets a bit boring now each year and everything on there you can get on the yearbook for cheaper
  • “Spend a golden token on a golden mystery box”
    Black Friday part 1

How do you clear this task if you have everything? I get that you need to spend real cash on the Black Friday mission strand with the 3 new buildings. But what about this other quest?
  • So you have to spend real money to get the prizes or no?
  • And is it really $50 to get all of the prizes on the prize track? I can’t remember what the cost was for the donut factory (that gives out donuts), but I didn’t think it was that high. Anyone remember?
    And is it really $50 to get all of the prizes on the prize track? I can’t remember what the cost was for the donut factory (that gives out donuts), but I didn’t think it was that high. Anyone remember?

Yes same cost as last year. Buy the 900 donuts package to get the lot. Currently £48.99 in my store.
    “Spend a golden token on a golden mystery box”
    Black Friday part 1

How do you clear this task if you have everything? I get that you need to spend real cash on the Black Friday mission strand with the 3 new buildings. But what about this other quest?

Go into the donut store via the tab to buy and you'll see the exchange there. Not via the event hub.
  • Pretty happy with the return of some of the items. Picked up Marv & Mort Syzlak, the LadyBot, Jack The Ripper, and Dante Senior & Junior, along with a few extra buildings....
  • Nothing new added over 2018?

1au5te7vsd3g.jpeg

L-EA-ME. :(
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • There wasn't as much as I expected in the sale after a year off but purchased what was available, now I have got this correct, to get all the 'Black Friday' Items in the special section I need to purchase the 900 donut deal?
  • If you pay $40 you get a building that makes 6 donuts a day.