EA Forums - Banner

ALL AMERICAN AUCTION

Replies

• Lame. No EA, you will not get any more money from me.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • cdepast wrote: »
    If you pay $40 you get a building that makes 6 donuts a day.

Not even worth it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Eh, while i dont need donuts, id like those buildings plus have to support the game since yall other cheap ninjas will just whine
  • The same lazy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA who sat on their hands for two months and didn’t / couldn’t fix their crashing servers; who delivered a very underwhelming THoH event - and did so weeks late; who gave us the exactly same Black Friday content this year as last year; and whose communication skills to its customer base is like calling or emailing Helen Keller; now want us to spend good money to generate 6 lousy donuts a day after screwing up the pricing on the wailing walls and letting many people gain thousands in multiplier % for a pittance? Yeah... good luck with that. I’ll pay money for something that’s worth it, and this isn’t it.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • kbirub85t1m2.jpg I think EA is experimenting with scale considering we got two massive characters back to back.
  • ZennGlenn
    1702 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    🤪While the gripes are flowing...
    Soooo, any ITEM LIMIT INCREASES?🤪

nd8do0r0rf5t.gif
  • What was the other massive character.

And in case any obsessive compulsive players benefit from being told this, you have my permission to not buy the tokens. The 6 daily donut building is a bad deal and you don't need it. Use that money for food purchases or home maintenance or gifts, strippers, a church tithe, or a new pommel horse.
  • Castiel19x
    4057 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    What was the other massive character.

And in case any obsessive compulsive players benefit from being told this, you have my permission to not buy the tokens. The 6 daily donut building is a bad deal and you don't need it. Use that money for food purchases or home maintenance or gifts, strippers, a church tithe, or a new pommel horse.

Well there was God and also Gelatinous Homer.
  • Right. God. This does clear the way for a giant donut mascot bigboy.
  • Right. God. This does clear the way for a giant donut mascot bigboy.
    I want it, but it will look strange as hell even next to Paul Bunyan and God
  • When I saw those buildings at the other place a couple days ago I didn’t notice then that they’d cost actual money.

...and no item limit increase.

Boo..urns alright
  • What was the other massive character.

Big bongo head Millhouse.
  • torin8337
    204 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned on here is that the trees have gone green instead of staying orange yellow autumn look until December. Usually they don't go green until spring.
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned on here is that the trees have gone green instead of staying orange yellow autumn look until December. Usually they don't go green until spring.

How dare they!
  • The Springfield Swap Meet was a perfect time to bring out Just Stamp the Ticket Guy. He could’ve told Marge that he doubt his son or daughter is that stupid.

t7skr79dwi3s.jpeg
  • some players: "Haha, thanks to that glitch I now have a 20,000% multiplier and have 30,000 donuts!"

the same players at a later date: "What? They want me to spend money to get certain content?! How totally unfair. This game sucks."
  • I haven't really looked at the golden coin thing, but it seems to be that I can spend £99 to get three buildings, the normal amount of donuts, and maybe 72 extra donuts. I think I'll pass.

In the interest of fairness to EA, I revise this to having spend £49 to get three buildings, 900 donuts and 444 extra donuts through the tokens. Still an easy decision. Plus 444 is triple death.

• I am bummed there's nothing in my black Friday box.
  • I am bummed there's nothing in my black Friday box.

Me as well. I was hoping for somthing i missed out on.
  • kbirub85t1m2.jpg I think EA is experimenting with scale considering we got two massive characters back to back.
    well
    wrfxakrwafkq.png
    QpwL.gif