• Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Springfield pool mobile

tumblr_m3p4j5w1N61rvs1mmo1_500.png

Wow, that's so cool emmcee, I don't remember seeing the pool mobile in any episode. I want it. :lol:

It's from the episode where the simpsons buy a pool and bart jumps of his treehouse and breaks his leg.

I'll watch it first chance I get. Thanks emmcee :lol:

I want this truck!!! We seriously need more cool vehicles in this game. This one is way cool!

Problem with having this truck in the game is it would only be there for one day. :wink:

the real problem would be that you couldn't put it on the road and would have to find a strange pavement or grass placement
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Dr. Monroe would be super awesome! :D

i like this also
    Yes. it could be nice to get Dr. Monroe office close to the mental hospital, even though he's supposedly dead.
  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited July 2013

i like this also
    Yes. it could be nice to get Dr. Monroe office close to the mental hospital, even though he's supposedly dead.

na he came back in a late teen/early 20-season episode. they tried to make a joke about him being dead. but he or was alive for that part in the episode
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013

i like this also

He died? I saw him in an episode where Marge ran into him at a book signing.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    added two more! altho they arn't very popular or well... important or liked... still kinda want them maybe? kinda.. well cashmere atleast she's some what cool :P
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I still can't believe we don't have a skin for Bart :shock:

We do, now! :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Sonos1982 wrote:
    i like this also
    na he came back in a late teen/early 20-season episode. they tried to make a joke about him being dead. but he or was alive for that part in the episode
    I'm glad he can come back. We don't see him much though.
    i like this also
    He died? I saw him in an episode where Marge ran into him at a book signing.
    This is a paragraph taken from the Simpsons wiki:

Although it was never specifically shown Dr. Monroe was considered to have died. He stopped appearing on TV and his business closed down. Many people in Springfield also believed him to be dead because several things had been named after him; Marvin Monroe Memorial Hospital,[5] and a school gym.[6] His grave is also shown,[7] and Troy McClure reported his death "over the past year".[8] However several years later he spontaneously appeared in at Marge's book signing, buying a copy of her book The Harpooned Heart. Marge, shocked to see him, exclaimed that she hadn't seen him in years. Dr. Monroe explained that he had "been very sick".[9]

I hope that helps to answer your question.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Snowball 2 would be cute! :D
    i don't understand why we don't have snowball yet! Lol I love theses pets even if they don't have tasks. The only pet I hate is the burns monster. So bring them on :lol:
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited August 2013
    and thats seasons one for ya! i have 7 different categorys i couldn't think of things to fill, so if you can for that episdoe PM me the idea and episode :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.