EA Forums - Banner

Any chance of reviving an old acount only knowing my ID?

I played this game back in 2013/2014 having basically a maxed out account for that time period. 5 years have passed and I stumbled back to it. Trying to sign in, log in has updated from being strictly origin to ea and what I thought was my login (consisting of an email I can no longer access and a password I don't use) doesn't work. All I know for certain is my username eyepod32. Its not worth spending time on hold and FAQ's are useless. Anyone have any ideas on what could be done? In the mean time imma start again on this ea account.

Replies

• ZaCPOD32 wrote: »
    I played this game back in 2013/2014 having basically a maxed out account for that time period. 5 years have passed and I stumbled back to it. Trying to sign in, log in has updated from being strictly origin to ea and what I thought was my login (consisting of an email I can no longer access and a password I don't use) doesn't work. All I know for certain is my username eyepod32. Its not worth spending time on hold and FAQ's are useless. Anyone have any ideas on what could be done? In the mean time imma start again on this ea account.

Email EA your issue.😉