EA Forums - Banner

There are currently no items available check back soon

I’ve gotten this message whenever I go to the Black Friday 2019 tab in the store.

Does this mean I already had everything that was available?

Replies

• I’m pretty complete but there are some ooooold characters I still need!
  • I’ve gotten this message whenever I go to the Black Friday 2019 tab in the store.

Does this mean I already had everything that was available?

yep, that's spot on nothing in the box means you have all the current stuff that's for sale, I had a 18 month holiday away from the game so missing quite a bit of content (like everything from last years Halloween and Thanksgiving) so was expecting plenty to purchase in the sale, but nope, didn't get to see the bronze, silver or gold boxes as I already have all of that and don't think there was anything apart from now items in the other boxes, so a little disappointed but oh well maybe get some of the old stuff at Christmas from last years event.
  • I've been playing for 7 years, and I had lots of new content added in the past 1 1/2 years. I also had a few things in my mystery boxes, which I emptied quickly. And yes, I've been at the max level with abundant donuts for a couple of years now.

It's interesting how we have these competing threads of 'There's no new content so why should I play' right next to threads of 'I can't get that old content and I'm mad'. It's a very weird dichotomy.
  • Funny you say that, I was thinking there is no Surveillance Centre or PolyVac in any of the boxes, or did I miss them somehow and they actually are there???