EA Forums - Banner

What's on your holiday wish list?

13Next

Replies

• I wish for the return of the golden goose realty. Needs more lands!!!!
  • I want some more of those tall pine trees we got from last year's Halloween event. :) I also would like to be able to download a snowy version of my Springfield. Even if visiting friends can't see it, I'd enjoy it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I want some more of those tall pine trees we got from last year's Halloween event. :) I also would like to be able to download a snowy version of my Springfield. Even if visiting friends can't see it, I'd enjoy it.

😮 I completely forgot about those Hugh Trees, and I definitely agree! GJ @bluntcard
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I want some more of those tall pine trees we got from last year's Halloween event. :)

I managed to get about 8 or 10 of them, thought they looked great, mega annoyed they didn't put them as a Dig Site Relic after the event.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • devilhunt1449
    3722 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Anyone have a photo of these tall pine trees as I missed last years event and I'm now wondering what they look like and as the bug caused my largest redwood to shrink that small that I can't find it anymore these might make a nice replacement should they ever come up for sale.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Anyone have a photo of these tall pine trees as I missed last years event and I'm now wondering what they look like and as the bug caused my largest redwood to shrink that small that I can't find it anymore these might make a nice replacement should they ever come up for sale.
    A image I posted on here, showing those tree's.
    TSTO-THOH2019-Area.jpg
    I got a bunch of them last year....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    A image I posted on here, showing those tree's.
    TSTO-THOH2019-Area.jpg
    I got a bunch of them last year....

Cheers, they look quite nice and different.
  • Crafting. 🎅🏻
  • cdepast wrote: »
    Crafting. 🎅🏻

Well of course we want crafting that goes without saying.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).