EA Forums - Banner

Best items to get from Yearbook?

Prev1
baksinengl89
846 posts Member
edited November 2019
So what's the best items to get from the Yearbook?

Just item or building recommendations primarily please.

I plan to get most of the characters outta the Yearbook sooner or later.

I need good item or building suggestions that will be help me raise both my cash and exp percentage on the Conform-O-Meter. Mine is at currently at 156%. I want it to be higher so I gain more cash and exp more easily.

I am thinking about getting the Beach Hideaway, if I can get it bundled with 2 or 3 characters from the Yearbook.

Any other suggestions?
Post edited by baksinengl89 on

Replies

• If you don’t have the 3 eyed whale,it seems like a good item to get for a 7% xp bonus.
  • Whatever you want. Personally, I'm aiming for buildings and characters that I missed.
  • alucas195 wrote: »
    Whatever you want. Personally, I'm aiming for buildings and characters that I missed.

Not really helpful advice.

Anyone else got any other suggestions?
  • It's difficult to give you advise without us knowing what is available to you in the year book and what you already have, as you mentioned the beach hideaway if you haven't already got it then it's the best value boost available, if your ultimate goal is to increase your multiplier for doughnut and cash building then after you have the beach hideaway investing in mystery boxes and the xp collider works next best, if you have not already read the KEM farming guide then it might be to your advantage to have a look at it, here's a link https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide/p1
  • Characters. There are some good XP items in the Box (but they're all single purchase items).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • frosted1414
    2215 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I started by getting all characters first (and things I thought we're cool like the transporters), then skins, then npcs, then vehicles and so on. That's just what I decided was good for me :)
    Also, get all the Beach Hideaways you can. They are cheap way to boost your bonus%
  • The Whacking Day Bundle is hard to beat for bonus% - somewhere around 11 or 12% IIRC. Some stuff in the bundle generates income too.
  • I really wish the Yearbook would indicate how many items are left in it (for me)

I know I could theoretically cycle through and count all the available items, but I'm not going to do that.

• I started by getting all characters first (and things I thought we're cool like the transporters), then skins, then npcs, then vehicles and so on. That's just what I decided was good for me :)
    Also, get all the Beach Hideaways you can. They are cheap way to boost your bonus%

Can you get more than one Beach Hideaway from the Yearbook?

Or all the items in it, just one time only purchases like the npcs and characters that you could possibly buy from it?

• Ya, only one from the yearbook. And the rest would be in the store. Worth the donuts for bonus% Of course you have to upgrade them to get full amount but that's free for the grinding
  • baksinengl89
    846 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Ya, only one from the yearbook. And the rest would be in the store. Worth the donuts for bonus% Of course you have to upgrade them to get full amount but that's free for the grinding

Ok thanks.

Besides the Beach Hideaway, I hope to get both of the whales - the regular one and the three eye one and also the Murderhorn too cuz mainly of the big % bonus those three items give.

I also would like to get Lisa's Little Recycling Plant from the Yearbook as well, since that building produces free Blueprints for the Monorail grind.

Maybe also the Yellow Submersible too, to get more free tiles for my Squidport.

I wouldn't mind getting some of the premium or exclusive Krustyland stuff like Twirl N Hurl, Tunnel of Love, Eyeballs of Death, Mt Krustmore, Whack a Mole and Duff Fountain too.

As long as I can get any of those items or buildings that I all mentioned above with a couple of characters from the Yearbook, then I will be pretty happy.

As for the One Plate Maximum Buffet, I got it currently bundled with the Italian Villa, Coach Krupt, Scratchy Mascot and Ancient Ruins in my Yearbook.

I figured that I would have a good 4 in 5 chance of getting something decent. But when I bought something from the Yearbook earlier today, it gave me the damned ruins. The one thing I didn't want rather than the buffet, villa, coach or mascot, ugh. Damned bloody game.

• Lol, you know what they say about Lady Luck. Keep working on your bonus% and farming donuts and you'll empty the yearbook in no time :)
  • KLmaker
    942 posts Member
    edited May 22
    Got the LLRP just for the blueprints and bought a hideaway, definitely worth getting one of those if you can.
    Everything else I want is personal preference for aesthetics.
    Though with the LLRP, refresh it till you get as many things as possible on one page, so it costs 30 donuts or as close as possible.
    If it takes 150 donuts and unless you can collect 4 or 5 times in a day every day it will take a while to recoup the spent sprinklies.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • > @baksinengl89 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Ok thanks.
    >
    > Besides the Beach Hideaway, I hope to get both of the whales - the regular one and the three eye one and also the Murderhorn too cuz mainly of the big % bonus those three items give.
    >
    > I also would like to get Lisa's Little Recycling Plant from the Yearbook as well, since that building produces free Blueprints for the Monorail grind.
    >
    > Maybe also the Yellow Submersible too, to get more free tiles for my Squidport.
    >
    > I wouldn't mind getting some of the premium or exclusive Krustyland stuff like Twirl N Hurl, Tunnel of Love, Eyeballs of Death, Mt Krustmore, Whack a Mole and Duff Fountain too.
    >
    > As long as I can get any of those items or buildings that I all mentioned above with a couple of characters from the Yearbook, then I will be pretty happy.
    >
    > As for the One Plate Maximum Buffet, I got it currently bundled with the Italian Villa, Coach Krupt, Scratchy Mascot and Ancient Ruins in my Yearbook.
    >
    > I figured that I would have a good 4 in 5 chance of getting something decent. But when I bought something from the Yearbook earlier today, it gave me the damned ruins. The one thing I didn't want rather than the buffet, villa, coach or mascot, ugh. Damned bloody game.

is there other items like yellow submarine that produce products
  • I think you can either get the things you want in your town sooner than later, or get the things with the most efficient bonus increase rate. The preferred rate is about 15 donuts per 1% increase. Thats like jet bikes and nuclear bombs and wailing walls. The rates are listed in the wiki I think
  • I think you can either get the things you want in your town sooner than later, or get the things with the most efficient bonus increase rate. The preferred rate is about 15 donuts per 1% increase. Thats like jet bikes and nuclear bombs and wailing walls. The rates are listed in the wiki I think

I think it's better to get Jet Engine Bikes from the Vault rather than from the Yearbook. Since if you get it from the Vault, you get a 10 donut rebate on it. Meaning you spend only 20 donuts total if you get JEB's from from the Vault.

As for the Miniature Nuclear Warheads, well there is a chance to get some for free every time you launch your rocket. I personally have got around 6 of the things that completely for free.

is there other items like yellow submarine that produce products

Well getting Akira is good since he produces free bonsai to boost up your tree hugging rating.
  • Pretty much emptied the yearbook out of all the stuff i want now, will it ever be updated with other missed/old content?

• camihendo1 wrote: »
    Pretty much emptied the yearbook out of all the stuff i want now, will it ever be updated with other missed/old content?

Not sure, did you have to spend real money on the game or did you just grind for donuts?
  • camihendo1
    61 posts Member
    edited April 28
    Grinded donuts through using bloodmobiles, as Mr Burns said "It's like taking candy from a baby".

• Update time, I have gotten the Beach Hideaway, LLRP, Yellow Submersible and Tunnel of Love all unlocked from my main wanted list.

Currently trying to grind out enough donuts so I can hopefully unlock the regular whale from the Yearbook. He is my next main target to get.

Conform-O-Meter now up to 189%.