EA Forums - Banner

Best items to get from Yearbook?

12346Next

Replies

• First update in a while.

Well I am pleased to say that I finally unlocked the Twirl N Hurl, Aztec Theatre and the Mexican Duffman Bundle into my town.

My current Yearbook lineup now has the Formless Terror, Ferris Wheel, Pies for Gun Booth, Handsome Pete, Work From Home Station in it.

I personally want the Ferris Wheel and Handsome Pete outta those items. Hey more stuff for my Squidport is never a bad thing imo.
  • On a Yearbook related note, I got the I Choo Choo Choose You Train using my free token I got on my Scattered Dreams mystery box.
  • 4junk3000
    6210 posts Member
    On a Yearbook related note, I got the I Choo Choo Choose You Train using my free token I got on my Scattered Dreams mystery box.

I remember when that train was new and we were placing its goofy little face in the funniest places. 😃
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Today, I just unlocked another Yearbook item using a free token again on my Scattered Dreams mystery box. I got Madam Chao's and Mindy.
  • First update in ages, today I finally unlocked the Ferris Wheel, Handsome Pete, Work From Home Station from my Yearbook.

My current lineup for the Yearbook has the Ghost Pirate Airship, Strongman Homer, Police Tank, Giant Screamapillar and Der Krazy **** in it.

Outta those items I really want the Ghost Pirate Airship bundle and the Der Krazy **** the most.

I am personally been disappointed by this year's Thanksgiving event.

Most of the good stuff aka characters with or without buildings seem imo to be overpriced. When I could get a lot of that stuff cheaper from the Yearbook itself.
  • Do you think it is still more efficient to buy from yearbook then this black Friday's mystery boxes? Did they add new items to the yearbook?
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited November 18
    Cousigames wrote: »
    Do you think it is still more efficient to buy from yearbook then this black Friday's mystery boxes? Did they add new items to the yearbook?

No new content has been added to the Yearbook.

But it seems more efficient to buy stuff from the Yearbook rather than from this Thanksgiving event.

I mean for the mystery boxes for this Thanksgiving event, they are charging 40 donuts per purchase from the Youngsters mystery box, 70 donuts per purchase for the Women mystery box and 90 donuts per purchase for the Men mystery box for example.

This is exactly why I feel that the prices for the most part for this year's Thanksgiving mystery boxes are overpriced and are a rip off.

Since for the Yearbook, you are only paying 30 donuts per purchase. Which is much cheaper and I feel more reasonable and fairer price tbh.
  • Today I unlocked the Ghost Pirate Airship, Der Krazy ****, Police Tank and Strongman Homer all into my town from the Yearbook.

I am glad I finally got both Becky and Blackbeard into my town.

My current Yearbook lineup now has the Sepulcher of Evil, Krusty Fountain, The Fracker, Russ Cargill and the Fever Cabin in it.

Outta those items, I really want the Krusty Fountain the most since I really want another decoration for my Krustyland area. Also getting The Fracker and Russ for my town would be cool as well.
  • Another update.

Finally unlocked the Sepulcher of Evil, Krusty Fever Cabin, Russ Cargill, The Fracker and the Krusty Fountain into my town.

I am glad I finally got that blasted fountain after all this time.

Now my current Yearbook lineup had Hairy Shearers, Bad Dream House + Raven, Ling Bouvier, Recycle Fort Bundle and Frink's Robot Dog in it.

This is a particularly good line up imo, since all those items are decent.

Though I will see if I can try to get the Bad Dream House bundle asap.

Since after I got him I may try to unlock Pokey from the Creatures mystery box which only costs 15 donuts per purchase from this year's Thanksgiving event since he comes with the Guinea Pig Rescue Centre.

Annoyingly enough, even though Pokey is also on sale in the Yearbook. For some reason he doesn't come with the Guinea Pig Rescue Centre, Pokey is just on sale by himself for the Yearbook.
  • congrats on scoring some desired items! Isnt it a great feeling to finally get it? Thats how I felt about CostMo this year. I had been waiting a long time to make a Costco-style design w the big wine by the gallon station. Really pleased to finally complete that.

I dont like when they separate bundled items, liike you mention with Pokey. Will getting him solo prevent u from getting the building in a future bundled offer? Ive read a lot of complaints about not having access to a bundle cuz of having one piece of it already.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited November 23
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    congrats on scoring some desired items! Isnt it a great feeling to finally get it? Thats how I felt about CostMo this year. I had been waiting a long time to make a Costco-style design w the big wine by the gallon station. Really pleased to finally complete that.

I dont like when they separate bundled items, liike you mention with Pokey. Will getting him solo prevent u from getting the building in a future bundled offer? Ive read a lot of complaints about not having access to a bundle cuz of having one piece of it already.

Yeah, I am pretty sure that's the case. If you buy one item of a bundle, you usually don't get access to buying the rest of the bundle in any future offers or sales. Which sucks imo.

Anyways that said, I am glad I finally managed to get the Bad Dream House + Raven outta the Yearbook on my first time of trying.

Even though the Raven is on sale on in the Creatures mystery box for this year's Thanksgiving event. In the Creatures mystery box, he doesn't come with the Bad Dream House which is why I had to unlock him first from the Yearbook instead.

When I finally got the Bad Dream House Bundle, I bought loads Yearbook creatures from the Creatures mystery box.

I bought all these Yearbook related creatures. Chippy, Yard Work Simulator, Spotlight Dance Bot, Pet Mutant Seedling, Springy, Pro-Shop, Crap Silo and last but not least the Guinea Pig Rescue Centre.

I am happy with this haul since I got the Space Coyote, CHUM, Plopper and Pokey all unlocked into my town.
  • I got a couple more Yearbook related items when I used a couple of tokens on my Shattered Dreams Mystery Box

Btw, for those who don't know that box appears after unlocking all the prizes from this year's Thanksgiving event main storyline.

Anyways I got both the Acid Pools and more importantly to my delight Springfield Falls unlocked into my town for free.