EA Forums - Banner

Do you think you have the best Springfield?

I don't think I have the best springfield bu i do think it's pretty good looking and i'd like to see yours.My add is shakillomd

Replies

• iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited July 2013
    Lol

that is all. :mrgreen:
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't think i have the best Springfield but i think mine looks good every week i make change to try to make it better. It is always changing.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    So do I. And lately I have been more than underwhelmed by the progress made by some of my neighbors. I have also been underwhelmed by the amount of visitors I get daily. So to say the least, I need new some new neighbors. I have spent many many many hours painstakingly mapping out my Springfield, to the point that everything has to be perfect. If you share the same dedication to your Springfield, and if you truly believe you have the best looking Springfield out there, then I want to be your friend. If you think you are in the top .00000001% of Springfields, then either reply to this thread or send me a PM. And don't bother if you don't have an amazing Springfield because I will take one look at your town and then delete you. I'm sorry if this is coming of as being rude, but I believe that for the 100's of hours I have spent mapping my Springfield, that I should be neighbors with the best of the best.

Also if you are currently friends with me, and truly enjoy visiting my Springfield (and are one of the people that actually DO visit my Springfield at least a few times a week), then either reply to this thread or PM me so I don't delete you. As for the rest of you, my apologies but its time to move on. It's not you it's me (actually it is you, your town is mediocre at best)

I've heard of your legendary town many times and seen a few screenshots :)

My town is in my sig, feel free to send me an add.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am very happy with my Springfield and I like to think it is up there with the best. Replying here as I am curious to see if your town as good as you say it is :mrgreen:. The last few times I added the OPs of threads like this, I was not impressed, except for one time.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Surely everyone thinks theirs is the best? I do....
    Seems like an exuberant add me thread to me
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I think I have a pretty damned awesome Springfield--the only exception being the two small patches of land I am clearing for the new hospital and whatchamacallit. And like you, I am so very disappointed with my friends. Farms and low-levels/non-aesthetic/non-premium cities far as the eye can see.

My terrible confession is that I haven't even visited anyof them since the first day or so of the Whacking Day event; I'm that disillusioned with them. And I still have a 5 Star rating. I just want to see awesome Springfields where people have thought things out. Neighbourhoods, districts, etc. I would really love to see your Springfield if you would be kind enough to add me....?

FoolishDoughnut, of course :)
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just wondering if the OP has a panorama so we can see their town :mrgreen:
    Mine is in my sig if you want a looksie :P
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Moved to announcements where the add-me threads are located so you can get more of the "quality" neighbors you are seekng.

Good luck in your search.

(and don't send me any invites, I'm not looking for new neighbors).
  • styles727
    21 posts
    edited July 2013
    I seem to think I have a great springfield. Add me styles727
  • joshuastahr
    1 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yeah not fully done yet I'm going for a Atlantis feel to it and I have ALL premium items with 3d effects I'm looking for neighbors with towns worth looking at I am not looking for newbies or people who have no imagination add me if your at least level 30 with creative towns or premium items worth sharing my origin is [email protected]
  • ckraider
    25 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I play a lot and town isn't done yet as I haven't used all the space, however I do think its nice.
    Add me chadraider!
  • Krazykarl12
    48 posts
    edited September 2013
    Give me a shot.

Krazykarl12

I am always looking for others who spend lots of time on theirs also
  • bluebean95
    9 posts
    edited September 2013
    I wanna see your Springfield, add me - bluebean95. I'll try and visit everyday. I think my town is decent, I'm only level 24 so be fair. I'm far from done.

In honesty, I bet your town is complete horsesh't
  • musik4dsol
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    musik4dsol

My town is pretty cool
  • nffcpsycho123
    10 posts
    edited September 2013
    no more friends at the mo am full up thanks
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ponitah
    4 posts
    edited September 2013
    my town is looks like a suburb haha 150+ brown houses
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!