EA Forums - Banner

Is it possible to group storage somethings and

They make it through a Nuke?

I reached maximum money today and I want to Nuke my town. There are a few areas that I want to retain.

Halp!!

Replies

• The only things that get nuked are those you leave out. And they go directly to inventory. The items in inventory are are immune.
    So in short; yes, yes they will.
  • The only things that get nuked are those you leave out. And they go directly to inventory. The items in inventory are are immune.
    So in short; yes, yes they will.

Incredible TYVM

• I think you may be able to group store. I do not know if it will be retained after a nuke though.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I think you may be able to group store. I do not know if it will be retained after a nuke though.
    Bundled items stay bundled until you unbundle them. The Christmas decoration bundles came bundled. And stayed that way until you took them apart. As long as there were 2 pieces remaining the bundle stayed intact. I know this because the remnants of two of them still remain in my inventory. This holds true for sections I put away until I redecorated an area. Placing the bundle as a unit puts it back exactly as you removed it.
    A piece of advice; remove your roadway, pavement, and rivers first. You can save them with the items, but placement is a pain. And you can’t rotate any of them.
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    simpsonare wrote: »

A piece of advice; remove your roadway, pavement, and rivers first. You can save them with the items, but placement is a pain. And you can’t rotate any of them.

And dirt as well, I didn't, couldn't figure out straight away why it wasn't doing what it should be.