EA Forums - Banner

What Simpsons memorabilia you have?

2Next

Replies

• Try one of these @168sean168, it would modernise your bum bag and also solve your dress up like Homer problems in one go.

I was gifted one for Christmas which I think came from amazon but I'm sure that a quick Google search would find a **** load of them for you.
    3tbs6czeed4a.png

Good luck!
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Totally gross but funny.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Good idea @TheRealTiminator !
  • 168sean168
    4015 posts Member
    edited May 15
    Q2dk8Io.jpg
    lCNrA9H.jpg

The Simpsons : A Complete Guide to Our Favourite Family.

A long time ago, I bought this book at the now defunct Borders in Singapore. It was a beautiful book. Every page is full of colours and made of good quality thick paper. It contains informations on the characters and interesting highlights from every episode up to season 8. I thought it would be a definitive guide to get. I never knew that the show would continue for so long. If I had known, I probably wouldn't have bought it. :grimace:
    Post edited by 168sean168 on
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Q2dk8Io.jpg
    lCNrA9H.jpg

The Simpsons : A Complete Guide to Our Favourite Family.

A long time ago, I bought this book at the now defunct Borders in Singapore. It was a beautiful book. Every page is full of colours and made of good quality thick paper. It contains informations on the characters and interesting highlights from every episode up to season 8. I thought it would be a definite guide to get. I never knew that the show would continue for so long. If I had known, I probably wouldn't have bought it. :grimace:

I have that book too Sean. :)
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4015 posts Member
    @Rhinomix76 , actually I have only browsed through it, too much information :smile:
  • 168sean168
    4015 posts Member
    edited August 2
    2w7NkXM.jpg

I am always attracted by how colourful The Simpsons are and that was probably why I bought the next book.. Frankly I just flipped through it only.

lZ8icdt.jpg
    Q5tgsT6.jpg
    I think this specific episode was banned in Singapore. I bought it on a VHS tape when I was in Australia. I had thrown it away due to mould.

3GPG2xU.jpg
    xO1YYA2.jpg