EA Forums - Banner

Changed Avatar

Prev1
I like it :thumbup: kid homer playing air guitar with mud allover him :lol:

Replies

  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I like it :thumbup: kid homer playing air guitar with mud allover him :lol:
    thanks so he a keeper then?
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ofcourse ! :wink:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks good :D can still recognize its you lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Looks good :D can still recognize its you lol
    cheers guys. That's the main thing. Like most I recognise people buy there avatars then look at the name. I'm getting confused with too ppl that both have jasper with the paddle lol
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    I love kid Homer, some of my favourite eps
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I love kid Homer, some of my favourite eps
    lol my fav is wen his mom sings him that song " chewy chewy on the inside..." Lol
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    The one that stands out in my mind is when all the adults were kids, but I can't figure out what ep it is, google is no help
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    The one that stands out in my mind is when all the adults were kids, but I can't figure out what ep it is, google is no help
    haha yeah, I no the one you mean. It's a spoof of the 56 up documentary ? Where homer is claiming mr burns house is his?

    Springfield_Up_promo.jpg were little Carl steals the time machine lol
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    The one that stands out in my mind is when all the adults were kids, but I can't figure out what ep it is, google is no help
    haha yeah, I no the one you mean. It's a spoof of the 56 up documentary ? Where homer is claiming mr burns house is his?

    Springfield_Up_promo.jpg were little Carl steals the time machine lol

    Lol yep that's the one, love it
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    The one that stands out in my mind is when all the adults were kids, but I can't figure out what ep it is, google is no help
    haha yeah, I no the one you mean. It's a spoof of the 56 up documentary ? Where homer is claiming mr burns house is his?

    Springfield_Up_promo.jpg were little Carl steals the time machine lol

    Lol yep that's the one, love it
    lol I just feel sorry for the little homer tooNoHomers2.jpg lol
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yay, I also got promoted! Now don't laugh at me for being a Chargers fan!
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Yay, I also got promoted! Now don't laugh at me for being a Chargers fan!
    hahaha-beautiful-o.gif












    JK
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Yay, I also got promoted! Now don't laugh at me for being a Chargers fan!

    Only changed my avatar :lol: But I'm glad you got promoted, looks awesome :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Avatar looks great bud :thumbup:

    Least we can still recognise you ;)

    menace1211 wrote:
    Yay, I also got promoted! Now don't laugh at me for being a Chargers fan!

    Your avatar doesnt look very menacing 1132_childish_teasing_smiley_sticking_out_tongue.gif i was thinking it was going to be something completely different Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think this new avatar is great :D love the old one too. Can't choose between them! Lol! :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Lol cheers guys :mrgreen: I do love the crayons coming out his ears on the old avatar lol. But it's Summer and hippie homer is at a festival playing air guitar lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Lol cheers guys :mrgreen: I do love the crayons coming out his ears on the old avatar lol. But it's Summer and hippie homer is at a festival playing air guitar lol

    Brilliant totally makes sense now for the change :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Lol cheers guys :mrgreen: I do love the crayons coming out his ears on the old avatar lol. But it's Summer and hippie homer is at a festival playing air guitar lol

    Brilliant totally makes sense now for the change :D
    lol he got hot wearing his shirt so he stripped off lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Lol cheers guys :mrgreen: I do love the crayons coming out his ears on the old avatar lol. But it's Summer and hippie homer is at a festival playing air guitar lol

    Brilliant totally makes sense now for the change :D
    lol he got hot wearing his shirt so he stripped off lol

    tumblr_m5u16xkbTF1rolf0zo1_400.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    homer_running_naked_by_nick619gtx-d38484p.gif
    Freeeeedom!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!