EA Forums - Banner

What events would you like to return.

2Next

Replies

• [quote="lucienleon519;c-2110459"]I wonder how much work it’d be to run a past event inbetween new events. I didn’t miss the airport, but I could use some more runway pieces.[/quote]

I also wonder! I think it certainly works if they could repeat a several history events a year! That would be FAN-TAS-TIC :smiley:
  • I don't remember the year, but I believe it was a Christmas event. Each day had a riddle and you had to figure out which character it was and send him/her on that job. Don't remember what the prizes were that year, it was more about the gameplay.

I also enjoyed (mostly) the 'hunt for things to earn event prizes' method - bunnies, snakes, presents, etc. Of course, when your town is huge it can get a bit daunting and time consuming. These events usually came with neighbor interactions, so that was a nice way to ensure you visited neighbors.

I don't recall if it was Clones, (blank)ball or the Criminals event, but you had to pick the best of your players to match up to the opponent. That was fun because you had to think and plan ahead a bit.

I enjoyed the Monsarno event for the buildings and Around the World for airport pieces.
  • I myself would love to see a 3 week event where you take items from the vault and items people missed out on "ie the golden goose realty or airport" ect to give us a chance on getting things we would love to have.
  • emikab wrote: »
    I don't remember the year, but I believe it was a Christmas event. Each day had a riddle and you had to figure out which character it was and send him/her on that job. Don't remember what the prizes were that year, it was more about the gameplay.

I also enjoyed (mostly) the 'hunt for things to earn event prizes' method - bunnies, snakes, presents, etc. Of course, when your town is huge it can get a bit daunting and time consuming. These events usually came with neighbor interactions, so that was a nice way to ensure you visited neighbors.

I don't recall if it was Clones, (blank)ball or the Criminals event, but you had to pick the best of your players to match up to the opponent. That was fun because you had to think and plan ahead a bit.

I enjoyed the Monsarno event for the buildings and Around the World for airport pieces.

Wasn't the riddle one Stonecutters? I missed that one but DH never stops talking about it.

--ball was the one you strategized on, if memory serves.

Agree with the round the world one and the bank job one, loved the prizes in both. I think if I had to choose from the ones I played, those would be my favorites.
  • emikab wrote: »
    I don't remember the year, but I believe it was a Christmas event. Each day had a riddle and you had to figure out which character it was and send him/her on that job. Don't remember what the prizes were that year, it was more about the gameplay.

Wasn't the riddle one Stonecutters? I missed that one but DH never stops talking about it.

--ball was the one you strategized on, if memory serves.

Agree with the round the world one and the bank job one, loved the prizes in both. I think if I had to choose from the ones I played, those would be my favorites.

There definitely was a daily question/task for a character during Stonecutters but I can't remember exactly what was involved, it definitely was one of the best overall events but there are others that came very close to being just as good for other reasons.