EA Forums - Banner

New park.. What do you think?

Prev1
Well i like to say i dont like it but i would be lying lol I think that looks great :thumbup:

Very Impressive tbh :D Like the water in the middle with the pavement surrounding it :)

Replies

  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks awesome Jay Kay. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have decorations for water. E.g lily pads, water crass.

    Congrats Jay :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    bIX27ON.jpg

    I like it but maybe there's too many seesaws together in the left bottom corner and not completely sure about the fences around the gazebos maybe use flowers to make the walkway instead?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Looks awesome Jay Kay. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have decorations for water. E.g lily pads, water crass.

    Congrats Jay :mrgreen:

    Be funny if Blinky made an appearance in there :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    See-Saws are too close together. It's a safety hazard.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    you need 6 more gazebos
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Looks awesome Jay Kay. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have decorations for water. E.g lily pads, water crass.

    Congrats Jay :mrgreen:

    Be funny if Blinky made an appearance in there :lol:

    Blinky shows up wherever there's water, apparently-- saw him in a few of my "swimming pools". Unfortunately, the can also appears
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks awesome! I love how colourful it is, most parks are mainly green (like mine) but yours is great :) :thumbup:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Lisa is too much of a crappy character to be the focal point of any park. I always hoped they'd kill her off the show for being annoying.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Looks awesome Jay Kay. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have decorations for water. E.g lily pads, water crass.

    Congrats Jay :mrgreen:

    Be funny if Blinky made an appearance in there :lol:
    lol good old Blinky they need to make him. Premium Pet character lol
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks good neighbour. Great idea adding the community center. Maybe add some more trees. I like lots of greenery but that's just me :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks good neighbour. Great idea adding the community center. Maybe add some more trees. I like lots of greenery but that's just me :mrgreen:
    wow awsome sig Mitzy!
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks good neighbour. Great idea adding the community center. Maybe add some more trees. I like lots of greenery but that's just me :mrgreen:
    wow awsome sig Mitzy!

    Thanks. It was a present from McTattie. It's fab. :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks good neighbour. Great idea adding the community center. Maybe add some more trees. I like lots of greenery but that's just me :mrgreen:
    wow awsome sig Mitzy!

    Thanks. It was a present from McTattie. It's fab. :mrgreen:
    he does some awesome stuff. I saw your thead but don't remember seeing the sig. :thumbup:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! ..and Josh. ;)

    This one's for you Maxx:

    null_zpsd722f529.png

    Seriously though, got rid of two see saws:

    null_zpsd59bbf36.png

    Also removed the picket fences and one of the gazebos, although will probably tinker with it tomorrow:

    null_zps4283b2da.png

    I may change those flowers into the shrubs I used to border the cobblestone walls.

    @mitzy Thanks for the tip, I'll play around with that a bit tomorrow too. :)
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks good neighbour. Great idea adding the community center. Maybe add some more trees. I like lots of greenery but that's just me :mrgreen:
    wow awsome sig Mitzy!

    Thanks. It was a present from McTattie. It's fab. :mrgreen:
    he does some awesome stuff. I saw your thead but don't remember seeing the sig. :thumbup:

    I think he posted it about 1am and I changed it then. Was wide awake last night on here til about 2.30am lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    This is what I've done with one of my gazebo I was thinking the way you had the fences but as flowers


    bG45Fte.jpg


    And I think it looks nicer with the two more space for people to ride on them looked a little crowded with the four
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just didn't want it to look cluttered, but looking at it again it seems like that corner is kind of dull now haha. Will definitely take another shot at it tomorrow, time for sleep now. Nearly 3am. indifferent_zps18661027.gif

    Edit for typo.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! ..and Josh. ;)

    This one's for you Maxx:

    null_zpsd722f529.png

    Seriously though, got rid of two see saws:

    null_zpsd59bbf36.png

    Also removed the picket fences and one of the gazebos, although will probably tinker with it tomorrow:

    null_zps4283b2da.png

    I may change those flowers into the shrubs I used to border the cobblestone walls.

    @mitzy Thanks for the tip, I'll play around with that a bit tomorrow too. :)

    The only reason i say that is because the episode that the gazebo is from we know there are at least 8 gazebos from the discussion they had. "How many gazebos do you shemales need?" - Chief Wiggum
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    So I just finished redesigning my park.. Whad'ya reckon? Suggestions/comments welcome :)

    null_zps5d3ede8b.png
    null_zps35794d28.png

    It looks good man hope smokins permitted
  • HawleyBDB
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Awesome as always bro... Great work... Looks brilliant man :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!