EA Forums - Banner

New park.. What do you think?

2Next

Replies

• bamelb
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    i like the lake idea. i'm planning to remodel my park after i make some more room and i think i've been inspired!
  • Leon2683
    241 posts
    edited July 2013
    Great work jay Kay, love the use of the Lisa statue.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    bamelb wrote:
    i like the lake idea. i'm planning to remodel my park after i make some more room and i think i've been inspired!

I also love the lake. Would love one in my park but I think it's big enough at the moment :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    As long as you keep those white fences out of there... :)

Looks great Jay. :thumbup:
  • RynoJordan23
    469 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks good!
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Nice work jay, it looks beautiful! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks fantastic! Makes me want to work on a park of this style for my own town :). Which I still might do after my mini re-design ;).
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    Omg I love it! Don't change a thing :)
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! ..and Josh. ;)

This one's for you Maxx:

null_zpsd722f529.png

Seriously though, got rid of two see saws:

null_zpsd59bbf36.png

Also removed the picket fences and one of the gazebos, although will probably tinker with it tomorrow:

null_zps4283b2da.png

Very nice Jay. To clean it up a little I would:

-Replace the two fountains with two gazebos, this way the water element in the middle is a focal point.
    -Replace the potted trees for real ones, I always found potted plants on top of grass to be odd.
    -Move the two trash bins to one in front of the Center, the other at the park entrance. Right now it looks like you're highlighting them.

And just so you don't feel like I'm attacking, feel free to critique mine to your hearts content..
    TNlt06N.jpg
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Hehe thanks again everyone way to boost my ego! :mrgreen:

Still a couple of things that I might change/add such as a butterfly tent, donut carts etc, I just wish I had more space that's all! Also some more Valentines Day deco's would go down a treat. It's all coming down for a grand redesign when I've purchased all of the land anyway. That's still a while off though. I will definitely stick with this layout but just expand on it. I'm happy with it for the most part, maybe a few more tweaks.

I appreciate your comments various121. Your park looks great, I'm hoping to have mine roughly that size some time down the track. When in tweaking later I'll take your suggestions on board, thanks very much! :)

I also I implemented Clarence's suggestion:

null_zps8a8cac4a.png
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks great Jay!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    null_zps8a8cac4a.png

Looking awesome Jay, nice and cozy too :P
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    When I look at a part of someones town, i always ask myself if that was real, would i want to hang out there. I would definitely hang out here! Looks great!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    love the lisa of the lake! :D
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Hehe thanks again everyone way to boost my ego! :mrgreen:

Still a couple of things that I might change/add such as a butterfly tent, donut carts etc, I just wish I had more space that's all! Also some more Valentines Day deco's would go down a treat. It's all coming down for a grand redesign when I've purchased all of the land anyway. That's still a while off though. I will definitely stick with this layout but just expand on it. I'm happy with it for the most part, maybe a few more tweaks.

I appreciate your comments various121. Your park looks great, I'm hoping to have mine roughly that size some time down the track. When in tweaking later I'll take your suggestions on board, thanks very much! :)

I also I implemented Clarence's suggestion:

null_zps8a8cac4a.png

I like it but now it feels like something is missing in the corner by the community center sign maybe a tree or a bench there? But it was looking good before and is still looking great good job :D I'm going to take a closer look at your town tomorrow when I visit just so I can point out other things you've done that I like since you were so kind with your compliments about my town :D
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    That'd be awesome thanks buddy. :thumbup:

I'll finish tweaking it later tonight and hopefully I'll be happy with it after that. :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You did a great job! The park looks like a great place to have a seat & play Tapped Out. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!